Massive old systems auction on eBay

jasono

CAG Veteran
Hi there! I think this is probably the first time I've posted here although I've been a lurker for a while. I'm going to try and change that though. Anyway, I just got done putting up on eBay a whole hell of a lot of old systems that I had sitting around and I thought I'd mention it here.

My eBay name is

jason_o_mn

Link is:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjason_o_mn

I have about 18 items up, including a copy of Chrono Trigger, a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga, and then: Sega Saturn, Game Gear, Master System, Genesis/32x/Sega CD, Nintendo NES, Super Nintendo, a couple of Game Boys (one pocket, one color) Neo Geo Pocket, Atari 2600, 7800 and Jaguar, TurboGrafx-16, and Virtual Boy. All of those systems work, all have games, and most have more accessories.

Thanks for looking!

-Jason

Thanks to those of you who have looked and/or bid on any of my items. Sale of these old systems will help fund my purchase of an XBOX 360, so bid away! :D

[quote name='Fredrick2003']I couldn't part with all of this ;_;...[/quote]

Yeah, as I was going through testing the systems I started to doubt myself. But then I figured, really, I wouldn't be playing them too often, if at all, and they're just taking up space.

Anyway, just thanking any of you who may be bidding or looking at the auctions. Some of them are ending today, and the rest are two to five days left.

Fund my XBOX 360!! :lol:

bread's done
Back