Massive PSP Collection for SALE

k1w1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Er, perhaps not so massive, but you get the idea.

Hi guys,

Trying to sell my PSP and all my games. Not really using it, and my buddies are all getting Nintendo DS' anyway so I figured now is a good time to sell it all before it's not worth anything. I'll leave this up for a week or so and see if anyone is interested -I don't really like using Ebay and I figure CAG users are more reliable and trust worthy than your average Ebayer.

That said, this is what I'm selling...

IMG_0544.jpg

1 PSP-1001 -Used but in good condition. Screen looks good and all games work flawlessly. No button sticks, speakers work just fine, wireless works, etc. etc. Includes cloth protective sleeve and standard power adapter.

All games are in good, working condition. None come with boxes or instructions, but I do include 3 PSP UMD cases which will hold 6 of the 9 games I'm selling.

-Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
-Jean D'Arc
-Patapon
-Daxter
-Syphin Filter: Dark Mirror
-Megaman Powered Up
-Harvest Moon: Boys and Girl
-Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
-Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Also:

1 4 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo
2 32 MB Memory Stick Pro Duo
1 Memory Card case
2 1800 mah PSP batteries (in other words, 1 with the system plus 1 extra)

Selling the lot for $170 -free shipping within USA. All sales are final.

Let me know if anyone is interested (or if prices are too high -I gauged it using used prices on Amazon.com)

Thanks for your time!

Are you willing to separate anything? (I want 4GB stick and Disgaea)
Are you just looking for Paypal or will you trade also?
CML and send me a pm if you want to make a deal.

Hmmm, I've been on the fence about getting a PSP for awhile now due to Dissidia. Please CML if there's any possibility of cash and trade to lessen the number somewhat.

Side question (for all) is about the model of PSP. What's the pro/cons?

bread's done
Back