massive rpg liquidation 56k warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Finally decided to sell off my entire rpg collection and some odds n ends. you can own a massive amount of the super nintendo's roleplay gaming history along with some other great titles for n64,nintendo,and playstation.
All carts are in excellent to near mint shape unless noted. all boxes maps and manuals are exactly as shown in the pics. The pics show the exact condition so you know exactly what you will be getting. ill also have details next to each pic to describe whats in that photo. only looking to sell and if the item is a set im keeping that set together.
107_0971.jpg

107_0972.jpg

dragon warrior 1 2 3 4 : carts are all as close to mint collectors as you can get. the boxes have some crushing and wear n tear as shown in pics(dragon warrior 2 id say is still in at least 7 out of 10 shape). the 2 maps for 2 and 4 are taped together. dragon warrior 2 manual has some dirt wear and last page has some tiny water damage. dragon warrior 4 manual is missing the cover but rest is good. the world map for dragon warrior 2 as you can see is destroyed but is included.
107_0973.jpg

lufia one has some wear n tear to box nothing major. cart is mint. map has no taping on it but is detached on the right side. the manuals cover has come apart from the rest of manual but everything is there fully intact on rest of manual with minor wear n tear to rest. lufia 2 has the map in near mint shape reason i didnt open it up as most collectors know they get damaged the more you open them up. the cart is in very good to excellent+ shape with some minor wear to label.
107_0974.jpg

107_0975.jpg

107_0976.jpg

107_0977.jpg

107_0978.jpg

107_0979.jpg

massive final fantasy lot here which brought me many good times. all the carts are mint shape clean. the discs for ff7 are in excellent plus shape which minor markings at the most. ff7 comes with the brady guide which is heavily used. ff3 comes with the poster unfolded as its near mint,the box has some minor wear n tear but its in overall excellent shape,manual has some wear n tear the the cover page but rest is in very good shape,the world map has some tape and tears but is fully intact, the big big rarity is the official guide that is in excellent to near mint shape with just shelf wear which for its age is in amazing condition. the pages of the guide are crisp and clean. this one is hard for me to part with as its a very very rare gem to find in this condition as well. ff mystic quest the map is in very good to excellent shape with some minor wear as seen in pic, box is in very good shape but does have a name written on the inside flap, the manual has some wear to cover and from pages 28 to rest of book theres some water dmg so pages stuck together on the bottom. ff2 box has wear n tear but is fully intact,the manual cover is barely hanging on but the rest of manual is in very good shape. final fantasy one is in excellent to near mint shape.
107_0980.jpg

107_0981.jpg

107_0982-1.jpg

107_0983.jpg

brainlord still has the original wrapping around the box rest of box is in excellent shape,manual is in excellent shape,cart is mint,and the item chart is in excellent shape as well. soul blazer box has some wear and the inside flap has a name written their,the cart is in mint shape. illusion of gaia the cart is in mint shape,sadly the box,manual and map all were in my basement when i had a heatwave and due to that as seen in the pic it got some mildew and warping on the box and map. the manual cover is their but not in good shape the rest of the manual is fully intact but has the stains on it as shown.
107_0984.jpg

107_0985.jpg

107_0986.jpg

107_0987.jpg

107_0988.jpg

breath of fire 2 still has the plastic around the box and box is in very good to excellent shape, cart is in mint shape, the manual is in excellent to mint shape with just some minor creasing in the back cover, the map has some creases but is in excellent to mint shape other then those creases. breath of fire 1 box has some wear n tear,the cart is in mint shape, the world map has some taping as shown but overall is in very good shape, the monster chart is in excellent shape, the manual has some wear but is in very good to excellent shape. lagoon the box has some wear n tear as shown, the cart is in mint shape and the manual is in excellent + shape.
107_0989.jpg

107_0990.jpg

chrono trigger still has the original plastic around most of the box. the box has some wear n tear but is in very good shape, the cart is in mint shape, the manual has some creases but overall is in excellent shape, the 2 maps are still folded as they are in excellent to near mint shape and dont want to damage them. secret of mana the box is in excellent shape, the cart is in mint shape, the manual has some wear but is in overall excellent shape, the poster/map as shown in pic is coming detached on the left and right side but other then that condition wise is in very good shape.
107_0991.jpg

107_0992.jpg

107_0993.jpg

top gun,blaster master,tetris and tetris 2 are all clean in excellent to mint shape(top gun on bottom left of label has a tiny peeling),mario kart 64,zelda ocarina and 1080 snowboarding are all in very good shape showing wear to labels. crystalis the box is shows definite wear and the manuals cover is detached as well as water damage throughout the manual, the cart is in mint shape. swords and serpents the box is in excellent shape and the cart is in mint shape. wild arms 2 the discs, case and manual are all in excellent to near mint shape with just minor markings on the discs. lunar is complete with disc 1 and 2 showing some minor markings from play the soundtrack and making of disc are mint, the mini guide book is mint and the map is still sealed new.

thats everything in detail. if you have any questions at all let me know. everything will be extremely well packed and cared for. i also have this up on a few other sites i use so ill be honest im looking to get as close to value as i can while still giving a discount of course. as far as maps and manuals that are destroyed no im not putting any value to them they are just toss ins. the ones that are in good shape you can see in the pics. if someone needs a better look at the carts i can do that but they all are like i said in description.
thanks,
ed

thanks i looked at the value of just the carts in the condition these are in and im hoping i can get a decent chunk for xmas money.

would prefer to sell as one huge collection if possible but can sell separate depending on what you want. i know anything thats in sets i dont want to break up for example the dragon warriors,breath of fires,lufias,i also wanted to try and keep the final fantasies all together but could separate the ff7 from the rest of the lot.

oh also as far as sending first i have no issues sending first to established users as im still building up my ratings on this site.

Awesome list, I have most of these games but there's a few which caught my eye.. Particularly the Lufia games.. Did you have a price in mind or are you looking for offers?

since ive been getting some replies asking questions. i have set prices in mind of what id like to get but for now since i just posted it on here and gametz looking to see what sorta offers i get. as far as the games all games still have most of mine and friends save files (the ones that dont is cause we either never got to play em or started new ones). i fully tested everything so everything is fully functional no issues at all.
to bvharris i sent you a reply in regards to the lufia set.
to rasen i didnt put pricing cause sometimes that deters people away reason i left it open to replies and offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back