Massive XBLA Sale

AftComet

CAGiversary!
More information: http://www.xblafans.com/massive-xbla-sale-27022.html

I finally got around to grabbing Bionic Commando Rearmed. Had 400 points sitting there and it's something I'd always wanted to get.

oh ya, I have been waiting on a Outland deal for so long. 400 points, yes please. Also picked up Bionic Commando 1 (heard 2 sucked)

Wow, a real sale?

I think I'm in for Outland, Trouble Witches Neo, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Moon Diver (Strider nostalgia!), ilomilo (deal's done), and maybe Islands of Wakfu because the art is gorgeous. Also, the dashboard mentions single-day deals on friday - I wonder if that means further discounts on the games already up, or discounts on additional games? Probably the latter?

[quote name='MrGone']Wow, a real sale?

I think I'm in for Outland, Trouble Witches Neo, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Moon Diver (Strider nostalgia!), ilomilo (deal's done), and maybe Islands of Wakfu because the art is gorgeous. Also, the dashboard mentions single-day deals on friday - I wonder if that means further discounts on the games already up, or discounts on additional games? Probably the latter?[/QUOTE]

If you haven't, make sure you check out the trial for Islands of Wakfu. The art looks great, but I found the gameplay to be uninteresting.

Typically, the one-day deals aren't on existing sale items, but are something separate.

[quote name='Derfel']If you haven't, make sure you check out the trial for Islands of Wakfu. The art looks great, but I found the gameplay to be uninteresting.

Typically, the one-day deals aren't on existing sale items, but are something separate.[/QUOTE]
I still had it on my xbox from the last time I passed on it :) You're definitely right about the game itself being fairly boring. Pretty, but probably best forgotten about.

And it's the Steam deals, they've broken my sense on this kind of promotion. You never know when they're going to sucker punch you with a double double discount on the thing you just bought! Gabe is laughing right now, because he knows he's won.

bread's done
Back