Master of Monster Lair/Dodgeball DS, 14.99 for both @ K-mart

Jemilynne

CAG Veteran
Didn't see this elsewhere. At my Northern Virginia K-mart, today I bought for the Ninitendo DS a two-pack of Master of the Monster Lair and Super Dodgeball Brawlers. The sticker shows both for $19.99 but it rang up for $14.99. I did buy two packages so I don't know if buying one pack will ring @ $14.99.

They also have one with lux pain ( limited edition) and some mega man game at my kmart which I am going to try to get in an hour or 2 if they aren't gone.

[quote name='joe50000']I saw Lux Pain and Puzzle Quest Galactrix. Don't know about Lux Pain, but it's a good price for PQ.[/QUOTE]

Together in a bundle?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Together in a bundle?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I made a deal post about this a few weeks ago, it was one of the bundles with the fewest quantities on the display.

lux pain was awful.....T___T

but the real news is, kmart is opened today?!? I would hate to be a Kmart/Walmart worker. I can see Walmart being opened, but Kmart?!

K-mart is not only open today, but they've been known to be open for 24 hours in previous years. They REALLY need the extra shopping since they've had one foot in the butter for the past decade...

[quote name='Kerig']K-mart is not only open today, but they've been known to be open for 24 hours in previous years. They REALLY need the extra shopping since they've had one foot in the butter for the past decade...[/QUOTE]

Apparently. I just went down there for shits and giggles, and there were actually a good amount of people there.

Also saw quite a few of the double package deals. Except the ones I saw were Master of the Monster Lair/Puchi Puchi and Master of the Monster Lair/Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past. Nice bundles too.

bread's done
Back