Matenshi's eBay sales (many Japanese games, a few NA games, Buffy/Angel season DVDs)

Matenshi

CAGiversary!
Hey all, thought I would let you know that I've been selling quite a few games on eBay. Most of them are Japanese, but there are a few North American ones as well.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/hanyou_inuyasha/m.html

All listings are BIN or Best Offer. I have 100% positive feedback rating and have never had any issues with buyers except for a couple extremely anal people who disagreed with my condition assessment. Please feel free to ask any questions if you would like me to be more detailed. I only took pictures of a few items (the ones where I felt it was necessary) because my sole method of doing so is a crappy webcam, but I can always use that if you would still like some.

I've never sold stuff on CAG directly, but I would be willing to discuss alternate methods of sale if you don't want to go through eBay.

I'm also currently looking to sell my original Wii (the one that plays GameCube games), which I have not listed yet. It would come with everything (including the original box) except for probably the remote/nunchuk.

You got some interesting sealed stuff here, might have to grab that japanese Custom Robo and that dragon quest 7.

You got some interesting sealed stuff here, might have to grab that japanese Custom Robo and that dragon quest 7.
Do note that a lot of the new items aren't actually still sealed, including those two. I bought a bunch of games at one point that I opened right away but never actually got around to playing at all. lol

I clearly marked if it's factory sealed or not, though. If I say it's new but unsealed, literally the only thing I did to it was open it once.

Do note that a lot of the new items aren't actually still sealed, including those two. I bought a bunch of games at one point that I opened right away but never actually got around to playing at all. lol

I clearly marked if it's factory sealed or not, though. If I say it's new but unsealed, literally the only thing I did to it was open it once.
Ah thanks for the heads up, nice collection of games though.

bread's done
Back