Mathis "Detroit" Street Judge--3rd Person Action Title

smiggity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is not a joke. Is this guy nationally syndicated or only on in the D? Either way this is hilarious....

gam_judgemathisgta_580.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/04/11/judge-mathis-is-making-a-third-person-action-title/

Here is a snippet from Judge Mathis
In the game, you play La-Ron Washington, a recently released inmate who's trying to help out his community to turn his life around. However, with Detroit's toughest gangs chasing him down for a murder he didn't commit, he'll have to play it smart to avoid the game's penal consequences, which Judge Mathis took care to delicately explain.

"When you go to prison you can also be raped," Mathis said. "We may see young people who make the wrong choice and go to prison and are assaulted repeatedly."

Looks like someone made a April Fools post, and made a typo, schedueling it for 1pm on April 11, nor 1st. Fail.

[quote name='smiggity']"When you go to prison you can also be raped," Mathis said. "We may see young people who make the wrong choice and go to prison and are assaulted repeatedly."[/quote]

This has got to be without question the best way to deter crime ever. Don't tell kids that their lives will be ruined, they'll have a hard time getting a job, and that they'll be alienated from their families. Focus on the buttrape. AWESOME!!! :applause:

[quote name='smiggity']Obviously it doesnt take much to entertain you two[/quote]

Ha, well it's not like I make a habit of watching it or anything, but it's pretty funny when he makes fun of the litigants.

oh I miss the D...not enough games with this city as the locale...loved midnight club:dub because of this....I'll buy this game when it hits $15

[quote name='Jest']I'd rather play Mock Trial with J. Reinhold
[/quote]
Great, now I have that stupid William Hung theme song stuck in my head. Damn Hung jury...

Midnight Club: Dub is the ps2 game. Not sure what other games feature the D, I think there was some terrible psp one that came out a couple years ago.

[quote name='advanced']PRISON RAPE FTW!

Instant day one buy. fuck, I'll buy whatever system this is on if I don't already own it.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if it'll be a quick-time event...

Press X to avoid cock!

bread's done
Back