Matrix Collector's Edition on the Cheap @DDD ($41.94)

munch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
138 (100%)
Here you go:

This is the one with the bust ($41.94)
WBD033672.jpg

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WBD033672

and the regular collection is cheap too ($39.00)

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WBD033671

I think the collectors version is kind of tacky, but if it's still this price come 20% off, it's mine!

That's a pretty nice deal for ~$40. Even if you don't like the sequels, I'd say this box is definitely worth it for the awesome new transfer of the original, plus the Animatrix and the crapload of extras.

Reality's Fringe said:
Ha ha, that bust his hideous!

I agree. it's terrible. and if you're pretty much forced to show it off in one way or another because the case itself doesn't sit well with the rest of the dvds. but, it's still a great deal if you're looking for this collection. I just hope it's like this, one of the two, when the 20% off sale hits. that'll be a bargain!

damnit. only thing i DONT have is all the extras disc, bust, and 2nd animatrix dvd i lost. but for $41 is hard not to resisttttt.

[quote name='fillican']have you bought from them before? because i never heard of them before.[/QUOTE]Just think of them as the Internet's best-kept secret. They are extremely reputable and probably THE best place to get DVDs, period. I've had great experiences with them and I recommend the site to people all the time. Buy with confidence!

[quote name='BustaUppa']Just think of them as the Internet's best-kept secret. They are extremely reputable and probably THE best place to get DVDs, period. I've had great experiences with them and I recommend the site to people all the time. Buy with confidence![/QUOTE]

What he said. I've ordered most of my dvds from them....they always have the best prices. My only gripe is that sometimes the shipping takes a little long, but hey, it's free. Can't complain.

This is a great deal. I might have to pick this up and that Nightmare on Elm Street collection which is going for like 38.

When's that 20% sale usually go on?

I have been wanting this for a long time and $39 is a sweet price. Going to wait until the sale, but I hope some are left by then.

[quote name='connigit']What he said. I've ordered most of my dvds from them....they always have the best prices. My only gripe is that sometimes the shipping takes a little long, but hey, it's free. Can't complain.

This is a great deal. I might have to pick this up and that Nightmare on Elm Street collection which is going for like 38.

When's that 20% sale usually go on?[/QUOTE]

Yeah the shipping is kind of slow. But it's media mail and let's them have cheaper prices and that insane 20% off deal. I'm waiting on a dvd from them right now, and i feel like it's taking forever. They also have top-notch CS. They are the shit.

Wow. Great deal. Now the 20% deal must come along soon.

I imagine this will be one of the top selling items during the 20% sale.

[quote name='BustaUppa']Just think of them as the Internet's best-kept secret. They are extremely reputable and probably THE best place to get DVDs, period. I've had great experiences with them and I recommend the site to people all the time. Buy with confidence![/QUOTE]

definitely one of the better sites out there. I buy most of my dvds from them.

[quote name='Over easy']Wow. Great deal. Now the 20% deal must come along soon.

I imagine this will be one of the top selling items during the 20% sale.[/QUOTE]

See, this is what really messes me up. I have a limited budget and i planned on only spending $50-70 on dvds in november. This set is on my wishlist, but this price makes it higher priority. I'm probably going to get this and one other thing (i'm afraid i might regret it, though).

Also, for anyone who is/has ordered this, what are you going to do with the case. I mean, it won't fit in your shelf, i presume. I don't care about the bust at all, but it's only 2 dollars more. what's a girl to do?

bread's done
Back