max payne 3 24$ thehut.com

[quote name='barrit']Persona 4 Arena is region locked.. so you will need a PAL PS3.[/QUOTE]

really mine is but didn't know their are region locked ps3 games

[quote name='eres']really mine is but didn't know their are region locked ps3 games[/QUOTE]

AFAIK this is the first to be region locked.

[quote name='papped']Games in Japan always cost way more, so I still don't really get the reasoning...[/QUOTE]

According to that article both versions are identical. I don't have it yet.. so does that mean our version has Japanese text as well? Anyway, if our games started to be fully localized for other regions on release, then I would suspect that this becomes a bigger trend.

On a related note, the US Persona 4 anime blu-ray is not going to have the Japanese audio because our anime is released for a lot less $$ than in Japan, and they don't want people in Japan importing our version for less.

With this growing trend, I wonder if that's why Anarchy Reign was pushed back from release in the US from July to sometime next year. All versions are identical and fully localized for all regions, so I wouldn't be surprised.

[quote name='barrit']According to that article both versions are identical. I don't have it yet.. so does that mean our version has Japanese text as well?[/QUOTE]
From what I've read the US version allows you to use Japanese audio & text.

bread's done
Back