Max Payne 3 $29.99 at Walmart Canada - bundled with Episodes from liberty City

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I thought stuff was MORE expensive in Canada not less. Never thought about it before but this one deal has convinced me, it's time to moved to Canada![/QUOTE]

Stay where you are, this is the ONE time that Canada has a good price for anything. Just compare some items on Amazon.ca and you will know what I live with.

American Walmarts might have this deal as well, so unless someone can confirm that they don't, it might be worth a look.

I've heard about lots of good deals from Canada. Not just this one. Still, I'm much happier in America than I would be in Canada. Partly because I seriously can't stand the cold.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']I've heard about lots of good deals from Canada. Not just this one. Still, I'm much happier in America than I would be in Canada. Partly because I seriously can't stand the cold.[/QUOTE]

It's not always cold, it was 86 degrees today. The hottest its been this summer so far was 102. Now of course during the winter it can get down to -22, but winter is supposed to be cold.

All temperatures were converted to Fahrenheit as we use Celsius here.

OH MY GOD THAT'S INCREDIBLE! That's got episodes of liberty city up on the already amazing steam deal a week ago; plus, it's got the added benefit of being a retail copy you can lend to friends and resell.

[quote name='iamsmart']Man, you guys only have ONE walmart up there!?[/QUOTE]

:imwithst:

[quote name='RoMee']
Hopefully there's more than one walmart in canada.[/QUOTE]

:imwithst:

[quote name='Slayer15']Just compare some items on Amazon.ca and you will know what I live with.[/QUOTE]

My heart breaks everytime I compare amazon.ca prices with amazon.com prices.

Meh, crap game. I honestly can't see where the love for that game comes from. Must only be visible to people that played the first couple games on PS2.

Decent price, regardless, if you want the game.

Didn't know it had Episodes with it- already have that though..maybe I'll wait until it's like half that price. I've got way too much backlog to spend $30 on any game these days.

It's been removed from their website. This is their old preorder bundle, that they still have laying around. Stock seemed plentiful enough when I wandered through a WM the other day.

bread's done
Back