Max Payne 3 $39.99 at Best Buy June 10th-June 23rd

Fedexdriver12

CAG Veteran
I just got an email from Best Buy that if you're a Reward Zone Gamers Club member you can pick up Max Payne 3 for $39.99 from June 10th-June 23rd.Sorry if this has been posted already.I picked this up on release day with the $20 credit so i assume you could get a price match as well.This is for Xbox 360 and PS3,in store only.

[quote name='FQRizzo']Anyone know if this includes the PC version?[/QUOTE]

No.

Save $20 on Max Payne 3
The battle continues in Brazil, complete with cutting-edge cinematic action and new features. Get it for Xbox 360 and PS3, now only $39.99. Valid through 6/23/12. In store only.
Offer expires: 06/23/2012
Return to the role of retired police detective Max Payne in the latest installment of this award-winning franchise. Enjoy vivid gameplay and a variety of exciting new features, including advanced shooting mechanics, lifelike action and, for the first time ever, multiplayer modes. Get it all now for less.

Offer available at Best Buy® stores only. To redeem, claim offer and show coupon or Reward Zone member number at purchase.

Got really excited that this was a sale price that could be stacked with the reward zone $20 off ... nope just a repost:(

[quote name='Temidien']Do you need to be an Unlocked member to get the deal? Never got this email :/[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I'm not Unlocked (regular free Gamerzone account) and I got the email today. I want to say all you need is to be part of Gamerzone. Not too sure...didn't really read it :p

[quote name='Temidien']Do you need to be an Unlocked member to get the deal? Never got this email :/[/QUOTE]

No, just regular Gamerclub or whatever it's called.

If you didn't get the email, it should also be there under the offers section when you log into the RWZ website.

Damn.

You got me excited there, I thought you meant it was going to be on sale $39.99, which would mean I could use the $20 coupon to make it $19.99. :whistle2:#

I wish Best Buy copied Gamestop and concurrently dropped the price of their used games when the new one goes on sale. I'd use my coupon and Unlocked discount and snap it up for $20!

[quote name='shadowkast']Got really excited that this was a sale price that could be stacked with the reward zone $20 off ... nope just a repost:([/QUOTE]

OP's title is very misleading, I got excited about the same thing you did.

Oh, very interesting. It's one of the Reward Zone offers attached to your account. It doesn't saying anything about can't combine with other offers, so I wonder if I can use my B2G1 coupon and buy three things at $40.

[quote name='Dranakin']Oh, very interesting. It's one of the Reward Zone offers attached to your account. It doesn't saying anything about can't combine with other offers, so I wonder if I can use my B2G1 coupon and buy three things at $40.[/QUOTE]BB offers like that NEVER stack.
On your receipt if you see "****" around the offer it's a "package" deal these never stack. The pc will just pick one & it doesn't even give the best deal either. b2g1 will mostly be the one that scans not the discount. Also, on the b2g1 coupon it does restrict combining with other offers sorry just don't want you waste your time/gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']BB offers like that NEVER stack.
On your receipt if you see "****" around the offer it's a "package" deal these never stack. The pc will just pick one & it doesn't even give the best deal either. b2g1 will mostly be the one that scans not the discount. Also, on the b2g1 coupon it does restrict combining with other offers sorry just don't want you take waste your time/gas.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I figured. I'll keep looking for a $40 game then...

bread's done
Back