Max Payne 3 with free Max Payne 1 (360/PS3) at Walmart

[quote name='Romeo']Is this a DLC card given or in pack?

My local store is notorious for not having or employees not knowing about midnight/launch promos and giveaway items.[/QUOTE]

prototype has a card for the DLC. this is probably the same.

[quote name='merchie89']prototype has a card for the DLC. this is probably the same.[/QUOTE]

Does the offer come inside the game though, with a walmart exclusive sticker on the front?

I'm asking if this offer is in pack or is it something a rep has to hand you from behind the counter are checkout¿

[quote name='Romeo']Does the offer come inside the game though, with a walmart exclusive sticker on the front?

I'm asking if this offer is in pack or is it something a rep has to hand you from behind the counter are checkout¿[/QUOTE]

in the case.

I got it in the mail. The receipt says it should have the first game, but there's nothing anywhere in sight.

got my copy this morning. the code is in the case (xbox)but needs to be redeemed at wm.com. Also you only have until 5/21/12 to redeem it before it expires.

code coming up invalid as of 2pm est (5/15) for anyone else? checked it 100 times at walmart.com, didn't copy it down wrong.

[quote name='zippyzip']code coming up invalid as of 2pm est (5/15) for anyone else? checked it 100 times at walmart.com, didn't copy it down wrong.[/QUOTE]

Mine doesn't work either. Going to give it a try later tonight. (Xbox)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Mine doesn't work either. Going to give it a try later tonight. (Xbox)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Daz!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Still not working, this is some fucking bullshit![/QUOTE]

Mined worked first time I tired it. It was the ps3 version though and I entered the code with the - symbols.

i remember the original and you had to walk on those planks and i would always fall into nothingness. blast from the past. and bullet time before matrix. so tight. ;)

[quote name='Psychonik']Not to mention Max Payne is not that great a game.[/QUOTE]

thanks troll, now go back into your mini-castle and put on ur big pink flippers till we need you., Thats a good boy!!! thats a good boy!!!

[quote name='Psychonik']Not to mention Max Payne is not that great a game.[/QUOTE]

Because of your avatar, I'm not going to go berserk right now.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I've entered it exactly how it was sent, I keep getting this message.

"There is a problem with the offer associated with this code."[/QUOTE]

"ERROR: Didn't work."

[quote name='kouleefoh']Anyone know how many hours of gameplay this game has? (Going through it once, not 100%).[/QUOTE]
Took me around 10-12 hours

bread's done
Back