Max Payne 3 (X360/PS3) $24.99 Newegg

Great price for a pretty awesome game. Would buy it again if RE6 wasn't out in less than a week (and I'm currently playing Borderlands so I'm all good, gaming wise).

So they dropped the price further by $5 than what they advertised in their weekly sale e-mail. Going to adjust my thread too.

After what happened to la noire, I could wait until it hits ten bucks. A rockstar game, very likely you will find it cheap sooner than later

[quote name='heyheyhey11']After what happened to la noire, I could wait until it hits ten bucks. A rockstar game, very likely you will find it cheap sooner than later[/QUOTE]

Same thing I was thinking bro!!

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Great price for a pretty awesome game. Would buy it again if RE6 wasn't out in less than a week (and I'm currently playing Borderlands so I'm all good, gaming wise).[/QUOTE]

what? I've never heard that before you would buy it again if Re6 wasn't coming out.

$10 new is pretty optimistic but not impossible, of course. I'm guessing $15-$20 on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I picked up a used copy a couple months ago for ~$27 and no regrets.

i would buy the game at this price if they offer free ups shipping, instead of the usps economic shipping they use.

bread's done
Back