Max Payne 3 Xbox/PS3 Free after Rebate *DEAD*

eldergias

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Saw this in the slick deals front page.

TigerDirect has Max Payne 3 for $29.99 and there is a $35 mail in rebate for the game. You can get economy shipping for $3.72 if you make sure your street address is all on one line (including apartment). There is no tax for most states. In the comments people are saying that they will send a rebate for the full $35 even though that is more than you actually spend. Per the rebate form, you can buy one for each system and get the rebate for both. The rebate is in the form of a pre-paid American Express gift card.

I am playing it safe and just getting it for the 360, to actually play (not flip), so I can see if they give back purchase price or $35.

Here is the TigerDirect page.
Here is the Rebate Page.
Here are the Rebate Instructions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rebate says you can do two claims per household, so you should be able to get 2 copies for free if you really wanted.

Also worth noting they send the rebate in the form of a pre-paid american express card.

They still would need to be separate platforms, sorry, didn't say that clearly in my post.

Also worth noting, the rebate has to match the billing address, so know having your friends send them from their address with you buying or anything.

On that note, anyone know of any way you can turn these pre-paid cards back into non pre-paid cards so you could actually put the money back into your bank account if you wanted?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back