Max Payne 3 (Xbox360/PS3) $59.99 w/2,000 bonus points ($20 value) Buy.com

Nice deal. I've had 2000 points since The Darkness II that I will need to get around to using sometime soon. I figured I would probably just get a 2000 MSP card if I couldn't find anything good by expiration time, but I might jump on this.

Thanks OP.
bghjnm

[quote name='TooPoor']Too bad Buy.com has tax[/QUOTE]

I have never been charged tax from them, but even if I did, I'm not going to complain about $3 in tax when I'm getting $20 credit, which is by far the best deal on this game. I love Amazon as much as the next guy with the release date shipping, but I can wait two days to get the game for $20.

i wish best buy kept their promo of a $20 gift card. They would still price adjust for 30 days from my experiences, making it potentially a net cost of $20 if max payne goes on sale for $40 somewhere within the first month.

[quote name='Maineavalanche']I have never been charged tax from them, but even if I did, I'm not going to complain about $3 in tax when I'm getting $20 credit, which is by far the best deal on this game. I love Amazon as much as the next guy with the release date shipping, but I can wait two days to get the game for $20.[/QUOTE]
First, tax for me is almost 10% so almost $6, second, I could be wrong but the credit is Rakuten points which expires in a couple of months, and buy.com stuff are generally overpriced. Also, buy.com is notorious for not giving supposedly advertised cash back for programs such as SD & R.

bread's done
Back