Maxim Magazine Free for 2 years!

If this wasn't for new subs only I'd advantage of this . But my sub doesn't run out for a while, so no big loss. Thanks anyways, OP!

[quote name='$hady']

FREE MAG
Do you bat from the other side?

[/QUOTE]

Haha. I sent my friend that gay mag. Now he cant say that I never got him anything.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']man I'm 16, have asian parents, and don't know whether I should take advantage of this deal or not...[/QUOTE]

You can't either way ("legally")... it's an 18+ mag.

[quote name='Moxio']You can't either way ("legally")... it's an 18+ mag.[/QUOTE]

What? Where do you live? The site says must be 13. Nothing THAT revealing in that mag.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Haha. I sent my friend that gay mag. Now he cant say that I never got him anything.[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing. My friend's parents have been asking "that" question to him multiple times(even though he's got a girlfriend). It'll freak his parents out when they go through his mail and find that mag. :lol:

thx... i always seem to miss out on the maxim deal. first time i've been able to get through on the offer before it's expired.

[quote name='supermariomelee'][quote name='y2jrevolution']Haha. I sent my friend that gay mag. Now he cant say that I never got him anything.[/QUOTE]
I did the same thing. My friend's parents have been asking "that" question to him multiple times(even though he's got a girlfriend). It'll freak his parents out when they go through his mail and find that mag. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You guys are such assholes. :lol: :applause:

No, no! You send it to your friend's neighbor but with his name on it. :rofl:

EDIT: . . . errrr, that GAY mag. ;)

(as I'm listening to Elton John on the radio) :lol:

bread's done
Back