MC Frontalot

1modernboy

CAGiversary!
Not sure if anyone here is a fan, but nerdcore hiphopper MC Frontalot is launching his first cross-country tour next month. In addition to the live shows (which are being filmed for a tour documentary), Front is also doing some fan meet-n-greets. Below is the info on the first, which happens to be in NYC. In addition to the standard kissing hands and shaking babies, it appears Front is also offering a chance for fans to contribute one word each to a new song. The best word wins a prize.

Taken from the Frontalot mailing list:

I'm doing a fan meet & greet at Forbidden Planet comics in NYC (Broadway & 13th). Everyone who shows up can put one word on a list and then on the bus ride home I will write a rap that has all the words in it. Then I will make a recording of it. So if someone has always wanted to have his or her favorite word in a MC Frontalot song, he or she should come to the comic store at the appointed time.

Also, the person who puts in the best word (judge of best word: me) gets a signed Penny Arcade Expo 2005 DVD. I'll have shirts and CDs too.

Monday, May 1st
8-9PM
MC Frontalot chats you up and signs things
Forbidden Planet
840 Broadway (at 13th)
New York, NY
(FREE of course)

bread's done
Back