McDonalds $5 Coupon - Kung Fu Panda (all) game @ Best Buy

bjkrautk

CAGiversary!
No print-out or scan, but the coupon was on the tray liner / placemat at McDonalds this afternoon. The fine print includes all handheld, console, and PC versions of the game.

I have no idea why, for the love of all things Holy, someone would want a movie-based game starring Jack Black, but have at it.

(The coupon is valid from 6/6/08 through 12/31/08, so it might be useful as part of a trade-in deal later this year....I guess.)

if it doesn't expire until 12/08, this would be one to hold on to when it gets cheaper. Anybody got a scan.

Or combine it with the $10 off and $5 off coupons at Target until 6/9 when the $10 one expires.

Xbox 360 version $49.99 - $10 - $5 - $5 = $29.99 + tax Heck, you could probably send it to BBV, GS, or GC for a profit.... but probably not much.

I d/l'd the demo before I even knew this was a digital animation movie and it was actually kind of fun...but why would you pay $40-50 for this when games like Quake Wars and Ninja Gaiden II are being released? :)

I first thought the games were $5 with the coupon and that they must be complete crap and no one bought them.:lol:

$45 is too much as they'll be in the bargain bin for $10 soon enough.

bread's done
Back