McDonald's Monopoly 2010 - Game Piece, Win Prize, Free Food

I just want to say that whomever would like to trade pieces with me or to combine our pieces more likely, please reply to my post. I'll be willing to split the winnings with anyone who can help. I'm trying for the yellow, green, and blue pieces. Right now I have:
N. Carolina Ave.
Marvin Gardens
Park Place

Again, willing to split the winnings and if you don't think you can trust me, then I'll personally send you my email, home address, and other info as leverage. My email is [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rothenheim']i just want to say that whomever would like to trade pieces with me or to combine our pieces more likely, please reply to my post. I'll be willing to split the winnings with anyone who can help. I'm trying for the yellow, green, and blue pieces. Right now i have:
N. Carolina ave.
Marvin gardens
park place

again, willing to split the winnings and if you don't think you can trust me, then i'll personally send you my email, home address, and other info as leverage. My email is [email protected].[/quote]
gtfo!

So far only been once to McDonald's this month I have gotten a $5 dollar Walmart Gift Card yay! and game pieces:
Illinois Avenue
Connecticut Avenue
New York Avenue

Right now I have:

Park Place
Pacific Avenue
North Carolina Avenue

Marvin Gardens
St. James Place
New York Avenue

States Avenue
Reading Railroad

[quote name='Gears24']So far only been once to McDonald's this month I have gotten a $5 dollar Walmart Gift Card yay! and game pieces:
Illinois Avenue
Connecticut Avenue
New York Avenue[/QUOTE]

May I ask what the $5 Walmart card win stamp looks like? Does it look like a food win stamp but with the Walmart card in its place?

So I found out my boyfriend's been eating McDs since the contest started and he just pulled almost 20 of the things out of his pocket. I tried to go online to keep track but they don't have that anymore and I don't have a pad so I might use this thread to keep track/get some feedback. He bought me dinner and I did win a Mcflurry and 30 MCR points, tho. :)

Here's what I got for today.

Baltic Avenue
Oriental Avenue
Connecticut Avenue

St. Charles Place
Pennsylvania Railroad

Another Free Pogo.com 3-Months Subscription Code & Small Frappe/Smoothie. :D

[quote name='Rothenheim']I just want to say that whomever would like to trade pieces with me or to combine our pieces more likely, please reply to my post. I'll be willing to split the winnings with anyone who can help. I'm trying for the yellow, green, and blue pieces. Right now I have:
N. Carolina Ave.
Marvin Gardens
Park Place

Again, willing to split the winnings and if you don't think you can trust me, then I'll personally send you my email, home address, and other info as leverage. My email is [email protected].[/QUOTE]

hate to break it with you but NOONE will share the Rare pieces.. why would anyone give 50% of the prize away when they can go to ebay and buy the common pieces for pennys on the dollar ... i dont know why people think someone is going to split a prize 50/50

when one person holds one piece that 10000s have and the other have the 1 piece out of a million

[quote name='slidecage']hate to break it with you but NOONE will share the Rare pieces.. why would anyone give 50% of the prize away when they can go to ebay and buy the common pieces for pennys on the dollar ... i dont know why people think someone is going to split a prize 50/50

when one person holds one piece that 10000s have and the other have the 1 piece out of a million[/QUOTE]

It's like the L in the old Coca-Cola bottle caps contest back in the '80s. :)

[quote name='nayr626']I have two 30MCR points codes

9BFPXXNBK6VK

4XX79ANLTBHT

Post when used.
[/QUOTE]

Both of em been used but before I got to em lol

[quote name='macontosh2000']Last night i won 3 30 MCR in a row!

The rare pieces this year are..... (taken from SlickDeals)
Boardwalk - Dark Blue (Only 2 Pieces Available)
Pennsylvania - Green (Only 4 Pieces Available)
Tennesee - Orange (Only 250 Pieces Available)
Virgina - Purple (Only 250 Pieces Available)
Ventnor - Yellow (Only 5 Pieces Available)
Kentucky Avenue - Red (Only 122 Pieces Available)
Vermont - Light Blue (Only 1500 Pieces Available)
Short Line - Railroad (Only 8 Pieces Available)
Mediterranean - Brown (Only 5000 Pieces Available)[/QUOTE]

I have them all except for the rare pieces. So basically I need one for each section.

monopoly 12/ 50 fruit smoothyx2,med fryx2 ,5x30 coke reward points

Just hit 2 med frys and 1 smoothy in one go

So far I've won the following in two separate trips.

2 medium fries
1 beef sandwich
$5 Walmart giftcard
3-month pogo subscription

[quote name='Link927']May I ask what the $5 Walmart card win stamp looks like? Does it look like a food win stamp but with the Walmart card in its place?[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the late response I don't check this thread often but like its the stamp and says in kind of big letters YOU WIN!! $5$ and then small letters Walmart Gift Gard to claim,Visit iwonatmcd.com By:11/30/10 and then the code.

[quote name='Gears24']Sorry for the late response I don't check this thread often but like its the stamp and says in kind of big letters YOU WIN!! $5$ and then small letters Walmart Gift Gard to claim,Visit iwonatmcd.com By:11/30/10 and then the code.[/QUOTE]

Oh, thats pretty interesting. Thanks for the info, just wondering ;)

[quote name='Thedrknss48']I don't need them. 30 point for my coke rewards each:

6F9MF74J6RW4
PB7PA4NB7X5M

Reply if used please![/QUOTE]

claimed thanks again

So far, I just won:

1 night Redbox DVD rental credit
30 points MyCokeRewards
Small McFlurry or Fruit 'N Yogurt
3-months subscription Pogo.com

bread's done
Back