Mcdonalds Monopoly Game Vermont Avenue

maxguy56

CAGiversary!
I will give gmail to the person who will send me a Vermont Avenue Mcdonalds monopoly piece. Thanks, and I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

Hah, dude acts like G-Mail invites are rare.

Anyways, to those who DO have Vermont Avenue, hang on to it - They only made 775.

[quote name='Scorch']Hah, dude acts like G-Mail invites are rare.

Anyways, to those who DO have Vermont Avenue, hang on to it - They only made 775.[/quote]

There are only 775 gmail invites in the world, too. What a coincidence. :roll:

Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56

[quote name='maxguy56']Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56[/quote]

That was very good of you. I've never seen anyone use a sincerely in a message board before. You are the definition of a class act.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='maxguy56']Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56[/quote]

That was very good of you. I've never seen anyone use a sincerely in a message board before. You are the definition of a class act.[/quote]Thank you.

[quote name='maxguy56'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='maxguy56']Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56[/quote]

That was very good of you. I've never seen anyone use a sincerely in a message board before. You are the definition of a class act.[/quote]Thank you.[/quote]

But it's still the wrong forum.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='maxguy56'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='maxguy56']Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56[/quote]

That was very good of you. I've never seen anyone use a sincerely in a message board before. You are the definition of a class act.[/quote]Thank you.[/quote]

But it's still the wrong forum.[/quote]

You ass. :lol: :twisted:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='maxguy56'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='maxguy56']Oops, I'm sorry, I know gmail invites aren't rare, but I thought Vermont was one of the common ones, I checked a website and it said Connecticut was the rare one. I must have come off like a jerk. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
maxguy56[/quote]

But it's still the wrong forum.[/quote]

You ass. :lol: :twisted:[/quote]

:rofl: I try.

good luck getting a decent prize from McDonalds. My thought has always been that the winning pieces are thrown away by people that could careless about the whole monopoly thing. just my 2 cents

[quote name='craven_fiend']good luck getting a decent prize from McDonalds. My thought has always been that the winning pieces are thrown away by people that could careless about the whole monopoly thing. just my 2 cents[/quote]

I know this may make me look like a total dumbfuck, but I actually threw one of the rare ones away.

I used to work at McDonald's when I was 16. One day, I had to sweep the trash in the lobby and I remember there was a lot of Monopoly pieces in there. I saw that it had Boardwalk or Parkplace (I don't remember). I mistook it for the common one. I didn't pay any attention to it at the time.

I later found many of the common ones on other days. It didn't hit me until later when I had shitloads of the common ones. I was like "Didn't I see the rare one somewhere?"

Let me tell you, I was DEVASTATED. It was too late to get it back because it was a few days later and the pick up the trash every day.

I think it was a large cash prize or a car. I know I could not have redeemed it because I worked there, but I would probably given it to a friend and cut him in or something.

Oh well, that is life I guess. I was a dumb kid. :cry:

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='craven_fiend']good luck getting a decent prize from McDonalds. My thought has always been that the winning pieces are thrown away by people that could careless about the whole monopoly thing. just my 2 cents[/quote]

I know this may make me look like a total dumbfuck, but I actually threw one of the rare ones away.

I used to work at McDonald's when I was 16. One day, I had to sweep the trash in the lobby and I remember there was a lot of Monopoly pieces in there. I saw that it had Boardwalk or Parkplace (I don't remember). I mistook it for the common one. I didn't pay any attention to it at the time.

I later found many of the common ones on other days. It didn't hit me until later when I had shitloads of the common ones. I was like "Didn't I see the rare one somewhere?"

Let me tell you, I was DEVASTATED. It was too late to get it back because it was a few days later and the pick up the trash every day.

I think it was a large cash prize or a car. I know I could not have redeemed it because I worked there, but I would probably given it to a friend and cut him in or something.

Oh well, that is life I guess. I was a dumb kid. :cry:[/quote]

Damn, sucks to be you.

bread's done
Back