McDonald's Monopoly Promotion! Ends Nov. 17; No trading or begging please

I used to love when the game came around..till I worked there and found the odds for another game was 1 in 12. Out of over 60 pieces in a row there was one meal, the other 4 were hash browns small drinks and such.

Is this still going on?

If so, then if you have read my latest blog, then you know I went to McDonalds with a bunch of band kids.
I got all their game pieces.

I'm missing one of every color, railroad, and utility.
The bag said this was over yesterday, and the thread title says the 17th.
I don't wanna post them if this is over so, could someone tell me if this is going on or not?

I forgot about this thread, this is the first Monopoly in 15 years I haven't particpated in at all. Didn't seem worth it at all.

Are they required by law to guarantee that a winner for each prize is identified? Or do you figure that they save the winning pieces until the last day or something so that they dont have to pay out.

[quote name='nakanenui']Are they required by law to guarantee that a winner for each prize is identified? Or do you figure that they save the winning pieces until the last day or something so that they dont have to pay out.[/quote]

Well, you could always send in a SASE to that address they provide every year for the list of winners.

i went into McDonalds and I found Half of a Boardwalk piece laying on the floor. I looked around for the other half for 30 minutes but i couldn't find it. I don't think a half piece counts as anything :cry:

But if anyone does get Boardwalk could they give me the left half :)

[quote name='slowdive21']I just won a $50 Shell card...I got 7 rolls out of one code because it kept rolling doubles![/quote]

Ah, when it hits more than 2 or 3 doubles in a row, you're most likely to have won some online prize. But its usually just community chance or Go. Congrats on the shell card though

I wish they would have done Snapfish last year or this year. I won over 700 free prints in 2006 and still have a little over 500 left.

[quote name='fugot66']i went into McDonalds and I found Half of a Boardwalk piece laying on the floor. I looked around for the other half for 30 minutes but i couldn't find it. I don't think a half piece counts as anything :cry:

But if anyone does get Boardwalk could they give me the left half :)[/quote]
riiiight, sure buddy. I'm sure you could send in the half and make up some bullshit story ( like your giving us) about how the other half got stuck to the cup.

Anyways seems I'm done for this year and only walked away with 40 Mycoke points after about 30 codes entered:cry:

Oh...When I won my shell card it 'offered' me to upload a picture to the MCD website. I declined. I have to sign a tax form and mail it in by 12/31 to get the card.

bread's done
Back