McDonalds Monopoly starts Oct 2nd. Details & free online code inside

free monopoly here and now game from real arcade if anyone wants it, since apparently you can't download Yahtzee for some reason, and I already have this game from winning once.

WXY5M2UWP28S

http://www.realarcade.com/mcdonalds

Go to that site, click download, create or use an existing account. Download the game, install, and then download the key. First come ONLY serve to my knowledge. enjoy!

A nice freebie in return would be cool, but unnecessary. :)

[quote name='slidecage']i was going to send in around 10 to 20 entries Until i ate at mcdonalds saturday night.

PUt in first code and won the monopoly here and now game (this is the only online prize i really wanted)

I just use my 40 stamps else where

This is will be the least i have played this game since 2001[/quote]

i'll take the stamps off your hands! :)

Got this code at McDonald's, don't need it. Thought someone might want it.

Footlocker.com 10% off purchase, stackable up to 20% off.

GBK6XDXRH7XT

Expires 12/31/07

Keycode 10% 6310, 20% 6320

Got 8 SASE's back today, 4 were 10% off Footlocker, 3 were $1 TRU, 1 was $3 TRU. 4 out of the first 5 were 10% off Footlocker and I was starting to get annoyed. No free food either. I don't know if I am going to bother with more SASE's

Yeah I'm not going to bother.

Got 6 more back today and did much better. 1 20% Footlocker, 4 $1 TRU and 1 $5 TRU, 1 breakfast sandwich and 1 soda.

So which ones exactly are the rare ones for free money? It doesn't say in the rules, it just states the odds of getting all 3 (or 4 on railroads).

I need a 810 and I'm $5K richer. That's like a third of my pathetic annual salary :)

Offering $1,000 for a Tennessee Avenue :)

Mediterrianian (I'm sure that is spelled wrong)
Vermont
Virginia
Tennessee
Kentucky
Ventnor
Pennylvania Ave
Boardwalk
Shortline RR

I bought 2 bags of fun size candy and a hot wheels car. Total was $5.97, handed the cashier $5 in TRU Bucks and a coupon for a free car. She said I couldn't use $5 worth since it was under $5 AC, but somehow the transaction completed and when my order total showed $0.00, she said "That's not right." I explained it was right since $5 - $4.98 TRU bucks = Free. So much for thinking it would be hassle free this year (though that's nothing compared to the problems at BB last year and in 2005)

[quote name='freshzen']So which ones exactly are the rare ones for free money? It doesn't say in the rules, it just states the odds of getting all 3 (or 4 on railroads).

I need a 810 and I'm $5K richer. That's like a third of my pathetic annual salary :)

Offering $1,000 for a Tennessee Avenue :)[/quote]

I always wonder if the "rarest" pieces end up in some foreign country in which no one understands or cares about the game.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I bought 2 bags of fun size candy and a hot wheels car. Total was $5.97, handed the cashier $5 in TRU Bucks and a coupon for a free car. She said I couldn't use $5 worth since it was under $5 AC, but somehow the transaction completed and when my order total showed $0.00, she said "That's not right." I explained it was right since $5 - $4.98 TRU bucks = Free. So much for thinking it would be hassle free this year (though that's nothing compared to the problems at BB last year and in 2005)[/quote]

Yeah, but how much food did you buy to get that 5 in TRU bucks?

[quote name='J7.']What products contain the bonus stickers stamps?[/quote]

I think the large fries. I dunno, I am not playing this year. Even the SASE is not worth it. Truth be told, I don't think BB will be back :(

I don't think BBB will be back either. I wouldn't mind the TRU Bucks as a replacement if they raised the limit. Hopefully sales will be down this year and they either raise the limit next year or find a new sponsor like CC and have a $25 or $50 limit.

Originally Posted by freshzen
So which ones exactly are the rare ones for free money? It doesn't say in the rules, it just states the odds of getting all 3 (or 4 on railroads).

I need a 810 and I'm $5K richer. That's like a third of my pathetic annual salary

Offering $1,000 for a Tennessee Avenue

LOL like someone is going to sell you a 5,000 buck piece for 1,000 if your lucky maybe 3500 bucks or 4,000

no1 is going to sell @ at 1/5 its vaule

ALSO its TRU for the next 3 years i heard. they sign 3 year contracts so we are stuck with TRU For at least the next 3 years

Worthless. If I weren't addicted to their crack (big macs and heroin infused french fries) I'd pretty much boycott Mcdonalds for everything but their coffee, which they seem to have managed to ruin with their artificial creamer garbage.

Man fuck RealArcade.
So I'm not REALLY getting into this game..but we went to McDonalds and we happened to have pieces so we played online. I landed on Community Chest and won a free download of Monopoly, Monopoly Here & Now, or Yahztee. So I chose Here & Now..I played but it was the demo version! How do I unlock this game ?! I gotta wait 48 hours for it to appear under my account to re-download and shit.

bread's done
Back