McDonalds MS Pts Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nnthomas']Has anyone tried multiple emails?

Using fake info of course[/quote]

I was wondering if that would work as well. Oh in the least just make a new email address and then use the same name, address, etc...

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)

I got my McDonald's code from Burnout Paradise billboard.

They also had ads in a few other EA games like Skate, NFS, Madden, Burnout ...

Gonna try the fake email thing :)

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Well I guess technically you can. How will they do if you sent both? Right?[/quote]

By checking the header information from the emails? but that would only prove it came from the same internet connection, not that its the same person

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone know if you can enter more than once via text?[/QUOTE]
they send you back a text saying you've already entered. Tried it yesterday and got that...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone know if you can enter more than once via text?[/QUOTE]

I am sure you can... But I wouldn't bother... According to the rules, only one entry per person, either via txt or email.

Edit: see post above.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz'][quote name='retail sucks'][quote name='lolwut?']So can you enter both via text and email?[/QUOTE]No, I believe it's one of the two only.[/QUOTE]Well I guess technically you can. How will they do if you sent both? Right?[/QUOTE]
I don't see how they would be able to corrolate a txt submission to an e-mail submission from the same person -- it's not like they originate from the same network, and they don't ask for a phone number in the e-mail submission. So, as long as your e-mail account is unrelated to your cell phone, then you can probably do one of each.

As far as email submissions go, their automated response system seems to be quite good at detecting multiple entries from the same computer. So, spamming them with email submissions probably isn't going to work either. If you don't get the 'Thank you for entering' auto-response for each and every one of the e-mails you send, then it probably means that they caught ya... If you are lucky, they will simply ignore the additional entry attempts... But, if you are not so lucky, they may disqualify all of your entires, including the first one, too... :cry:

Kudos to 5thFinger for throwing up some hurdles to prevent most people from entering multitudes of times... It will be interesting to see if any one person gets multitudes of codes from this one (i.e. like some recently did for Deadliest Catch and Rock Band).

Thanks op, hope I win some points.

Fine print said one entry per day. However I tried to enter again after 24 hours and was sent an email saying I was already entered. May try entering again using a second email address.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']just texted.... will e-mail later.[/QUOTE]

I've been meaning to ask you, where does the image in your sig come from? It seems like something from Lumines, but I don't remember exactly...

I wonder if there's many winners in this contest. I haven't won yet, but I hope I do. I could use a few more rock band songs...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I've been meaning to ask you, where does the image in your sig come from? It seems like something from Lumines, but I don't remember exactly...[/quote]

yeah, it's a mix of clips from Genki Rockets videos. lmk if you want linkt to high rez downloads of the videos.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']yeah, it's a mix of clips from Genki Rockets videos. lmk if you want linkt to high rez downloads of the videos.[/QUOTE]

Definitely interested--thanks :)

[quote name='Sloshmaster']do you have to send a text everyday for each drawing or if you send once does it last forever?[/quote]

The terms and conditions say "per day" but if you email using the same info, or text with the same phone twice, it says you've already entered, so it's really once per person/email and one per phone#

It says they choose a winner every 20 minutes or so, until May 6th, so you just submit one and wait until your name is drawn.

Entered. Free points = the shit

thanks OP

and to nnthomas. Damn thats a high ass gamerscore.... get a life... just messin

I got a text with my code Saturday. Wasn't near a PC a the time so I just redeemed it today. 400 free points, nice. ;-)

[quote name='Sloshmaster']do you have to send a text everyday for each drawing or if you send once does it last forever?[/QUOTE]

From the Official Rules:

"Non-winning entries received for one (1) drawing will carry forward to and be included in subsequent drawings."

[quote name='playing mantis']The terms and conditions say "per day" but if you email using the same info, or text with the same phone twice, it says you've already entered, so it's really once per person/email and one per phone#[/quote]
Haha, funny story. I didn't realize this until I actually read the text I was getting sent back saying that I had already entered. I thought it was just confirming my entry, so I was doing it everyday, until this morning when I actually read the text, and oh boy did I feel dumb...

[quote name='pbsfinest2004']When you submit an email, do you need a subject title? or just the body?[/quote]

I'm not sure. I sent an email too but I never got a response (I left the title blank). Are you supposed to get a response?

[quote name='yankeesfan330']I'm not sure. I sent an email too but I never got a response (I left the title blank). Are you supposed to get a response?[/quote]
Yes. Check your spam folder; that's where mine went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back