McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Well I'll be. This is what I hate seeing, next giveaways I give require that they quote me.
Then make it more interesting. Like what I did.

"Who is my favorite Superhero from the main two companies."

- 1 guess per person. Can guess again after 2 other have gone.

- (You don't have to but I did) Has to be here at least 2 months and 30 posts. (Prevents lurks)

It makes it a bit more fun.

I have a code for one digital HD fox tv show, looking for a club nintendo code if that is reasonable/possible. (I don't have a 360, so IDK what a show costs)

Heres some left overs Ive been too lazy to post, ends soon, cash'em in.

Fox Show

PGV9Y8LSH3

83VWSB52BT

NDBYZS53BJ

VWGJLN95GB

Maw

LMM9G8HMP9

H9NW7Z4ZBD

Looks like they don't even leave behind the HD shows now. :p Awhile back then nobody seems to be taking them.
Probably just staking up on codes to sell/trade since the contest is almost over. A few members on 99gamers.com are selling multiple copies of The Maw, Aqua, and especially Ms. Splosion Man, since it's the only one still valued at $9.99.

Wonder where they got them all from? Hmmm....

Found these codes lying around for the FOX HD Episode I have no idea which show it is or if they have already been used but here they are:

3WNPJ29SVY

LYVMJB99ZG

SHZJV9NY5W

Good Luck CAGS!

[quote name="OrchestratedHtz" post="11464929" timestamp="1390419899"]Probably just staking up on codes to sell/trade since the contest is almost over. A few members on 99gamers.com are selling multiple copies of The Maw, Aqua, and especially Ms. Splosion Man, since it's the only one still valued at $9.99.

Wonder where they got them all from? Hmmm....[/quote]I hope no one is actually paying for these. They may cost that much in the Xbox store but certainly can't be worth much with so many free ones floating around.

I hope no one is actually paying for these. They may cost that much in the Xbox store but certainly can't be worth much with so many free ones floating around.
One would think but check out the Xbox digital content have/want section. Tons of people are trying to trade and/or sell them for near retail. Some still value Aqua and The Maw at $10.... Crazy, huh?

One would think but check out the Xbox digital content have/want section. Tons of people are trying to trade and/or sell them for near retail. Some still value Aqua and The Maw at $10.... Crazy, huh?
It is crazy. Even if you don't eat at McD's, a 2 minute stop and top look at a garbage can would likely score you one of those two more common titles. They have been so easy to get, that is why i've been getting them for all the kids in my family. And there are a lot of them, lol.

Probably just staking up on codes to sell/trade since the contest is almost over. A few members on 99gamers.com are selling multiple copies of The Maw, Aqua, and especially Ms. Splosion Man, since it's the only one still valued at $9.99.

Wonder where they got them all from? Hmmm....
I noticed people are selling them on listia too.

Finally got an Aqua from Mcdonalds after getting the Aqua code from hisownsidekick yesterday, so I don't really have a use for it. So many people are looking for Aqua, so I figured I won't drop it. But hey, I would really love a Toy Soldiers code that was free from a promo back then as well. Wasn't able to get one before because I wasn't really internet active at the time. I hope somebody still has a valid code, I would love to swap freebies if only we have it already.

Finally got an Aqua from Mcdonalds after getting the Aqua code from hisownsidekick yesterday, so I don't really have a use for it. So many people are looking for Aqua, so I figured I won't drop it. But hey, I would really love a Toy Soldiers code that was free from a promo back then as well. Wasn't able to get one before because I wasn't really internet active at the time. I hope somebody still has a valid code, I would love to swap freebies if only we have it already.
Just so you know, at this point you only have I think 5 days to redeem that code before it's not valid.

Just so you know, at this point you only have I think 5 days to redeem that code before it's not valid.
Yeah, that's why I'm hoping somebody still has one right now. I just know that the codes will expire soon, but 5 days? hope I'm not yet too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still looking for any game codes that anyone might have and not need. I've been trying to collect them for my kids, nieces and nephews. Between this contest and others, these are the ones we need more of: Fable Heroes, Toy Soldiers, Wreckateer and Aqua.  (Pretty much in that order.)  But we could still use one or two of: Ms Splosion Man and The Maw.  Don't have much to trade other than maybe MCR Diet Coke cap codes and Slurpee Dew cap codes but let me know. Thank you! :)

Here are some TV show codes:

TGTLVP2DVG

YGM9WZWMN7

3MT29MRGW7

I also have one code for The Maw which I can give to a CAG who has been a part of the community for at least one year. Just PM me with your favorite color and it is yours...if I hear nothing by tonight I will change the specs.

I should also have some more at home that I will try to post tonight.

I'm looking for a Aqua code if anyone got a spare code to give I will be so grateful

Here is a THE MAW code    

V26TK-X4KV4-KW74H-DJXRX-DY7YZ  

I have a few codes I won't be using. They expire on the 24th (tomorrow).

One Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

MLWNNHRBN2L

EDIT: Removed Aqua code to give to person above me that requested it specifically.

I have a few codes I won't be using. They expire on the 24th (tomorrow).

One Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

MLWNNHRBN2L

EDIT: Removed Aqua code to give to person above me that requested it specifically.
Lucky guy, the one who got the 1 month live. Would've been nice since I am about to expire tomorrow. Thanks anyway though. :)

Anyone having a long time until they get their codes? I reedemed a code for 1 month xbl almost 2 weeks ago...

Maybe because they're nearing their expiration and a lot have been redeeming recently. Hope they won't screw up though, my friend is still waiting for his Maw code for 5 days now. You should try and email them though, I think I read that the max wait time should be 10 days.

Well today is the last day to redeem codes on the website I wrote away for game pieces and wasted the stamps and never got any of the mail back I wonder if they ran out of codes? They should at least send the empty envelopes back or something.

Well today is the last day to redeem codes on the website I wrote away for game pieces and wasted the stamps and never got any of the mail back I wonder if they ran out of codes? They should at least send the empty envelopes back or something.
Today....I thought yesterday was the last day?

To Update from yesterday, I also have the following:

TV Show:

YDJ9MG9MZS

JV3P9843R4

I also have one code for ms. splosion man and two for the maw if anyone is interested to trade or give me a good reason why you would like these codes.

Edit: The code for Aqua is gone!

To Update from yesterday, I also have the following:

TV Show:

YDJ9MG9MZS

JV3P9843R4

I also have one code for aqua, one code for ms. splosion man and two for the maw if anyone is interested to trade or give me a good reason why you would like these codes.
Ugh... A good reason? Not sure I have one of those. Just been after Aqua for some time now, spent a good 50 bucks on McD's quater pounders, medium fries, and large drinks... Don't really have anything to trade besides some 2013 XBL Beta avatar shirts.

EDIT: Check this out brownda1... You remember this? Not sure if this is a good reason either though.

first person to quote me gets a MALE Injustice Flash Avatar Shirt

I want it!!!

sorry bossman, brownda1 was first... PM sent!

Ugh... A good reason? Not sure I have one of those. Just been after Aqua for some time now, spent a good 50 bucks on McD's quater pounders, medium fries, and large drinks... Don't really have anything to trade besides some 2013 XBL Beta avatar shirts.

EDIT: Check this out brownda1... You remember this? Not sure if this is a good reason either though.
All Yours!

My damn cat ate about 4 letters off my Aqua win puller from this thing, talk about crap luck! I did end up with an extra MAW code though and those TV eps... Oh well.

bread's done
Back