McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

Well I never did those other drops so here's one huge one!

Ms. Splosion man:
9WTL3ZPZ4T
3TJTGMJN95
SNN4L3HR9G
DYZ4RZJG3G
R2V7HDD9D4
8V5SRHBHSM

The maw:
93WNBB55DZ
DDYNR4N9YP
WRJH57NP4S

Aqua:
TLZV4N8GMB

FOX TV:
NLSV9TW9NS
4JG77P7H3Y
LZ4HLMGZRM
82SB774MZH
GB42RBJZVM
T84Z3YRM5J
BSZP4WMHM3

I also kept one of each to be a bit fair. If someone misses these that wants ONE of the games or an episode, then pm me!

Ms. Splosion man:
9WTL3ZPZ4T
3TJTGMJN95
SNN4L3HR9G
DYZ4RZJG3G
R2V7HDD9D4
8V5SRHBHSM

The maw:
93WNBB55DZ
DDYNR4N9YP
WRJH57NP4S

Aqua:
TLZV4N8GMB

FOX TV:
NLSV9TW9NS
4JG77P7H3Y
LZ4HLMGZRM
82SB774MZH
GB42RBJZVM
T84Z3YRM5J
BSZP4WMHM3

I also kept one of each to be a bit fair. If someone misses these that wants ONE of the games or an episode, then pm me!
Thank you!! Very awesome! Got The Aqua Code (TLZV4N8GMB) and a Ms. Splosion Code (R2V7HDD9D4) for my buddies! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the first Ms. Splosion code. Thanks!

If anyone has an Aqua code they want to send my way, I'd be grateful.

The Maw:

9DN98BMHJL

5N5955L29V

Ms. Splosion man:
9WTL3ZPZ4T
3TJTGMJN95
SNN4L3HR9G
DYZ4RZJG3G
R2V7HDD9D4
8V5SRHBHSM

The maw:
93WNBB55DZ
DDYNR4N9YP
WRJH57NP4S

Aqua:
TLZV4N8GMB

FOX TV:
NLSV9TW9NS
4JG77P7H3Y
LZ4HLMGZRM
82SB774MZH
GB42RBJZVM
T84Z3YRM5J
BSZP4WMHM3

Thanks, I used code DYZ4RZJG3G

Welcome to to everyone above so far! Also I would like to note that the PM code I held for Aqua has be claimed, but the rest are still available!

Edit: ok guys now the maw is the last code I have available for pm. I got all these from a family member who works for mcdonalds and gave me a bunch of codes to hand out to people. If I can get more before the end date I'll do this again! Otherwise Merry Christmas to all and to all a cheapass gaming night!

Ms. Splosion Man:

X3T7D-W4VWK-6J7X2-X42VM-RYC6Z

Bones:

C36JK-8MR28-8K422-66KMM-Q8H6M

Raising Hope:

PMTF9-PM3XW-QTJ7H-BWKRW-43D9X

Maw:

KTHRR-6WF3V-CCFMP-JWQ43-3GK3Z

RQK3W-K3Q7R-2VHY7-GT47C-G7DRZ

If anyone has an aqua code, and happens to use one of these codes, please PM me your aqua code, thanks!

Ms. Splosion Man:

X3T7D-W4VWK-6J7X2-X42VM-RYC6Z

Bones:

C36JK-8MR28-8K422-66KMM-Q8H6M

Raising Hope:

PMTF9-PM3XW-QTJ7H-BWKRW-43D9X

Maw:

KTHRR-6WF3V-CCFMP-JWQ43-3GK3Z

RQK3W-K3Q7R-2VHY7-GT47C-G7DRZ

If anyone has an aqua code, and happens to use one of these codes, please PM me your aqua code, thanks!
Thanks! got the ms xplosion man

Has anyone even gotten a game piece for the xbone?? All I've had were xblive games and hd fox tv shows.
There was at least one from CAG that posted their winning piece in this forum. Obviously, not to be redeemed by the community (covered up code with thumb) but showed proof, none the less. Think I hear only about 1/2 to 2/3 of them have been "redeemed", if even that many. Willing to bet there is at least one sitting in a trashcan somewhere in the continental U.S.

Something I found interesting when looking at the game pieces and the corresponding e-mails I received. When they sent the e-mails, they listed what the item was valued at on the marketplace. Here's what they were valuing things at:

The Maw ($10)

Ms. Splosion Man ($10)

Aqua ($5)

Raising Hope episode ($3)

Enlisted episode ($3)

Bones episode ($3)

As for the rest, I couldn't tell you since I didn't get e-mails for them. Everything looks about right except for Aqua.... They value it at only $5, yet it's $9.99 on the marketplace and one of the rarer XBLA titles in the OneHotHoliday contest

"There is no logic in this place....."

You are official.

You have won an advance preview of the pilot episode of the new FOX comedy Enlisted on Xbox Video.

Approximate retail value $3.

Your unique XBOX CODE:

V4HJQ-HVWRK-CYMVF-WBYQK-RR6YJ

FFA:

I don't have an xbox rightnow

Was at McD last night and a I saw a guy eating his fries without peeling the game piece. He eventually ending up putting everything in the bag and tossed it in the trash. I wonder how many Ones ended up in the trash.

Was at McD last night and a I saw a guy eating his fries without peeling the game piece. He eventually ending up putting everything in the bag and tossed it in the trash. I wonder how many Ones ended up in the trash.
[noshame] I'd jump in the trash can to get that out. no hesitation [/noshame]

Still hunting for Aqua.  Will give anyone with Aqua all the other codes I have...2 fox episodes, MAW, Ms. Splosion man you can take them all....just want aqua...

Was at McD last night and a I saw a guy eating his fries without peeling the game piece. He eventually ending up putting everything in the bag and tossed it in the trash. I wonder how many Ones ended up in the trash.
I saw seventeen unpeeled codes thrown away in the space of half an hour the first time I went in to get a gamepiece. I no longer eat inside McDonald's.

More codes.  Please post if you claim one.

The Maw

45S57D9GNM

Ms. Splosion Man

P252N4PNPG

Digital HD Episode

SZ32JGWVLL

It took a while but I got my Fox episode code in my email.

I gave out The Wolverine already, but if anyone wants Ms. Splosion Man I have a code. No trading required. Just be an actual CAG and I will send it via PM to the first person who quotes this message.

Hate to be a mooch but I'll take it.

It took a while but I got my Fox episode code in my email.

I gave out The Wolverine already, but if anyone wants Ms. Splosion Man I have a code. No trading required. Just be an actual CAG and I will send it via PM to the first person who quotes this message.

Hey everyone. Got a 12 month gold card up for trade.
Will only accept playstation network or amazon money though but,PM me your best offer if your interested.
Seeing as how a one year sub is 50 bucks,offer must be above 20 bucks.

Pic related: the card.[attachment=1767:image.jpg]

Hey everyone. Got a 12 month gold card up for trade.
Will only accept playstation network or amazon money though but,PM me your best offer if your interested.
Seeing as how a one year sub is 50 bucks,offer must be above 20 bucks.

Pic related: the card.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
uhh.. Why is this in this thread?

Thread is xbox one/360 related,and trying to spread the word around evenly.
Plus no thread rule on trading stuff.
Well, yeah, there shouldn't HAVE to be a rule that says that..

this is a "MCDONALD'S ONE HOT HOLIDAY" THREAD, not a "Advertise what you're selling" thread.

Seriously. Use common sense.

I'm so stupid I go to McDonalds with a Wendys right next door just to try to win it on Xbox that I already own lol

Aqua

VLN5RWG2B3
53835JDBPM

Ms Splosion

27NG3DTMLL

Please leave pos feedback if you get one!

I was at McDonalds and went to throw something away and noticed a bunch of unpeeled game pieces in the trash soooooo.....

The Maw
PYSY549P2S
NN3LGMHJNR

Ms.Splosion.Man
3HYLRZBNMS
V4B2DD7N27
W4MZ9GRDL7

I know ewww right? Digging in the McDonalds trash, but at least some fellow CAG's will get a game out of it.

I wonder how many Xbox One winners have been thrown away?

I was at McDonalds and went to throw something away and noticed a bunch of unpeeled game pieces in the trash soooooo.....

The Maw
PYSY549P2S
NN3LGMHJNR

Ms.Splosion.Man
3HYLRZBNMS
V4B2DD7N27
W4MZ9GRDL7

I know ewww right? Digging in the McDonalds trash, but at least some fellow CAG's will get a game out of it.

Gone.. all of em'

The Maw
PYSY549P2S
NN3LGMHJNR

Ms.Splosion.Man
3HYLRZBNMS
V4B2DD7N27
W4MZ9GRDL7

"Gone in 60 Seconds" seen that movie? it applys to your post : )

Okay, I just bought a whole bunch of medium fries, kept the gamepieces, and gave the fries to homeless people, so now I have an embarrassing number of codes. If anybody wants The Maw, Aqua, Ms Splosion Man, or to play Fox episode roulette, PM me and tell me what you want. No charge, although I'm still looking for Wolverine to give to my friend as a digital stocking stuffer if anybody wants to cough one up.

EDIT: Running low on Aqua, but still have plenty of Maw and Ms Splosion Man!

EDIT #2: You folks are quick on the draw! I'm out of Aqua, but I've got plenty more of the other two still, so don't be shy!

bread's done
Back