McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

I have two codes for The Maw. To avoid lurkers, PM me if you want one of them.

Edit: Both Maw codes given away. I also have a code for a FOX HD episode download, if anyone wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for them to mail me a ms splosion code.Why does it take so darn long to send a code? last time i had to root therough my gmail spam folder to find it.

its been over 24 hours. What times do you guys average on receiving codes? took forever last few times and only found them by finally finding them in my spam folder

Yeah you did, I think it only says that because they probably double check to make sure you're not an employee, thus the three day wait.
Awesome. I was hoping to get that game. Of course, now that I have it, I'll probably get it again next time I go to McDs. (But if I do, I'll post it here.)

Here, FFA

The MAW

You are official.

You have won The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360.
Approximate retail value $10.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
FT2Y6-VYHFH-KKQGG-MMRCH-6GM9Z

You are official.

You have won The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
JM6WW-KMKGJ-4M3CH-MHD3M-Q636Z

Your Xbox Code can be redeemed on an Xbox 360 until 2/28/14.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, FFA

The MAW

You are official.

You have won The Maw arcade game for Xbox 360.

Your unique XBOX CODE:

You are official.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
Your Xbox Code can be redeemed on an Xbox 360 until 2/28/14.
I got the first one! Finally I can play maw, thank you so much :D

Here, FFA

The MAW

You are official.

Your unique XBOX CODE:

You are official.

Your unique XBOX CODE:
Your Xbox Code can be redeemed on an Xbox 360 until 2/28/14.
got the 2nd code, thanks :)

Ever since the monopoly fiasco where the employees kept the winning boardwalk tickets etc. They have really cracked down security wise. After that they made up for it with a crappy redoing of the game again with more chances to win crappy minor prizes if i recall! Whee more chances at small fries! That completely makes up for it!

Even to redeem a stupid free hd episode (which woulda probably been given for free promotion wise otherwise) they ask for a whole lotta personal info, email,phone number.etc. For the big prizes i understand; but for a stupid free episode or free game i don't think i should hand over that personal info. Don't think thats really necessary. 

Ever since the monopoly fiasco where the employees kept the winning boardwalk tickets etc. They have really cracked down security wise. After that they made up for it with a crappy redoing of the game again with more chances to win crappy minor prizes if i recall! Whee more chances at small fries! That completely makes up for it!

Even to redeem a stupid free hd episode (which woulda probably been given for free promotion wise otherwise) they ask for a whole lotta personal info, email,phone number.etc. For the big prizes i understand; but for a stupid free episode or free game i don't think i should hand over that personal info. Don't think thats really necessary.
I didn't have to put any real information, just my email adress. Seriously, My addres was qweiuqweu 10254 and my phone number was just random numbers so...

I don't know if it has been redeemed or not but here's a code for

The Maw 5PS5ST5T4T

I also have one for 1 month Xbox Live if someone had a cheap Steam game or something to trade.

Here's a free HD Episode:
JHS9HR3BGG

Still will trade both a MAW & MS SPLOSION MAN for an Aqua. I have more codes for episodes, if anyone cares.

I don't know if this was used but here's Ms. Splosion Man 75YMLRHRB2

I also have one for 1 month Xbox Live  that I would like to trade for a cheap Steam code.

I got tons of messages about that 1 month.
My gold lasts till 2015. So I don't need it. I typed the OHH code in waiting on the 25-char. Code now.
I'll trade it to someone. I have all the games from this already.

Have the following up for trade:

XBLA:

-The Maw

-Ms. Splosion Man

-Aqua

Fox TV:

-Enlisted

-Bones

-Raising Hope

PM me with any trade offers. Obviously, I already have just about every item from the One Hot Holiday contest so I'm not interested in any of them at this time. I also have some Forza 5 codes I can throw in to sweeten the deal if a more valuable item is offered up for trade. Happy Holidays!

bread's done
Back