McDonald's One Hot Holiday giveaway

How do you redeem the codes for the games? I haven't participated in this promotion. Are they just codes you enter on your xbox or xbox.com?

I have several, Splosion, Aqua and Maw

Plus 1 code for The Wolverine.

I will sell The Wolverine for $5

I will sell, The Wolverine w/ 1 of each game for $10.

DM me offers.

I facepalm at how often people skip past "trading" forum and go into the "contests and free stuff" forum and try to sell and trade stuff.

/end rant

Anyway, I lave a code for the Maw and 1 month xbox live.

The Maw : B452PT8L54

1 month x-box live: 1st quote and reply to this post from someone who has not tried to sell or trade anything in the contests and free stuff forum. A PM to me after you reply would help me make sure I get it to you in a timely manner,

I facepalm at how often people skip past "trading" forum and go into the "contests and free stuff" forum and try to sell and trade stuff.

/end rant

1 month x-box live: 1st quote and reply to this post from someone who has not tried to sell or trade anything in the contests and free stuff forum. A PM to me after you reply would help me make sure I get it to you in a timely manner,
Thx for the Code

/end rant
Can I have the month please?

So has this happened to anyone? I redeemed a code for Ms.Splosion man on the OneHotHoliday website and I never received the code from them and this was like a week ago. I checked my email and even the Spam folder and the Xbox code is no where to be found.

So has this happened to anyone? I redeemed a code for Ms.Splosion man on the OneHotHoliday website and I never received the code from them and this was like a week ago. I checked my email and even the Spam folder and the Xbox code is no where to be found.
Nup I redeem McDonalds code for it and just took 2-3 days.

I've an extra Maw and Aqua.  I'm looking for a Ms. Splosion Man.

Also have a few TV episodes.

PM me if you've a Ms. Splosion Man to trade.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a "Aqua", "The Maw" and "Ms. Splosion Man" codes

Would like to trade for "Toy Solders" or "Fable Heroes".

PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a code for the TV Show "Enlisted".  First person to correctly post what the best episode of Seinfeld is gets it.

Also have a code for "Aqua".  First person to post what the best episode of The Simpsons is gets it.

Gone - Sent to Little Macintosh.  It wasn't the best episode in my book, but since most are good, they win!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back