Mcfarlane's Monsters: Femmes Fatales

LostRoad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Okay on spawn.com it has been listed that this 3 pack set will come out this month. Seeing as how I thought I could just pick these up later when they first came out and of course missed them. Has anyone seen this set in stores anywhere yet? I have been making a few calls and no one seems to have this in or any clue when they will.

[quote name='6669']Link/pic?
And what ever happened to the Movie Maniacs figures?[/quote]

http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3011

Here is a link to them. I have no idea about the Movie Maniacs, I only get the Twisted Fairy Tales seris. This set is Dorothy, Little Red Ridding Hood, and Elizabeth Bathory. While Bathory isn't part of the Twisted Fairy Tales seris, it's fine by me if they add her in. I know Dorothy and Little Red got short runs and sold out way to fast.

[quote name='LostRoad']http://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3011

Here is a link to them. I have no idea about the Movie Maniacs, I only get the Twisted Fairy Tales seris. This set is Dorothy, Little Red Ridding Hood, and Elizabeth Bathory. While Bathory isn't part of the Twisted Fairy Tales seris, it's fine by me if they add her in. I know Dorothy and Little Red got short runs and sold out way to fast.[/QUOTE]
Wow, um, I dont remember Little Red Riding Hood looking anything like that. And which one is supposed to be Dorothy?

[quote name='6669']Wow, um, I dont remember Little Red Riding Hood looking anything like that. And which one is supposed to be Dorothy?[/QUOTE]

Dorthy is the one with her hands tied up behind her.

LoL, yeah well. That is why Mcfarlane calls it " Twisted Fairy Tales ". All the same, I love the dark look he gives them and hope this set comes out soon.

i've been looking forward to this as well...i got the whole Twisted series 4...except for Red hiding hood...from what i hear its only a small window of opportunity we're gonna have to purchase these suckers...hopefully McFarlane is sending some my way...i know cali and ny gets most of them...did they put a msrp on it yet?

I had to look everywhere for the Red Riding Hood back in the day. It's hot though I'm glad I bought it.

bread's done
Back