Me vs KKK Member

Geoff Mendicino

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMWeGXIlg0c

I was working on a collaboration video of myself with my Tim and Eric awesome show glasses fucking around on Texas Hold 'Em XBLA, which holds some of the world's most rambunctious morons on live, and then I ran into this Juggalo/KKK/pile of crap, so I take it upon myself to instill the qualities and morals of being an American into him.

Pretty cool 2 minute video, let me know what you think. :)

retarded as hell...people like you and that kkk guy are the reason i only play xbox with people i know, or play without a headset

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']retarded as hell...people like you and that kkk guy are the reason i only play xbox with people i know, or play without a headset[/quote]
ahhhhahahhahahhaha

i give you props for giving an asshole like that shit but id also warn you that since he knows what you look like and if he was properly motivated he could try and find you.

[quote name='lokizz']i give you props for giving an asshole like that shit but id also warn you that since he knows what you look like and if he was properly motivated he could try and find you.[/quote]

Riiiiiiiiiiight............

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']damn shame the world we live in. im glad I haven't run into racism like this on ps3 yet[/quote]

You obviously haven't been playing Warhawk, Killzone 2, or CoD4.

You were both amazingly obnoxious. One doesn't cancel out the other -- it just makes it doubly irritating. I'm shocked that you were proud enough of this to record it, post it to YouTube, and make a thread about it.

[quote name='Trakan']You were more annoying than he was.[/quote]
I agree with this.

But, there are some incredibly insanely pissed off jerks on games with cameras. Played Uno with my friends and a random guy joined - it was friggen hell. I could not imagine playing Texas Holdem with a camera.

[quote name='PR Mega X']You were both amazingly obnoxious. One doesn't cancel out the other -- it just makes it doubly irritating. I'm shocked that you were proud enough of this to record it, post it to YouTube, and make a thread about it.[/quote] agreed

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']retarded as hell...people like you and that kkk guy are the reason i only play xbox with people i know, or play without a headset[/QUOTE]

Foreal

I hope I never see you on Xbox Live. Ever.

If only there was a way to measure maturity as a prerequisite for becoming a Live member.

Wow...
White Kid 1, KKK 0

Even with an immature kid, who says on Xbox Live they're a KKK member? The moron set himself up for having the kid beat him down. He got pwnd in my book.

bread's done
Back