ME2 Blood dragon armor, how to tell if its unused?

CXK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I'm wondering is there a way to see if a Mass Effect 2 code has been redeemed? Is there a confirmation before you hit redeem like when you enter a Xbox Live subscription code it asks "Do you want to redeem this?"

Odd question i know, thanks for the help.

The Mass Effect 2 codes aren't redeemed directly on XBL, they're redeemed on the Bioware site, which is tied into your XBL account.

Plus, item codes that are redeemable on XBL don't give any warning about the item being used, it just purchases the item if not used.

Actually if the code is for XBL, if you enter it into your Xbox 360, a screen comes up that tells you what the code is for and presents you with a "redeem now" option I believe.

[quote name='shrike4242']

Plus, item codes that are redeemable on XBL don't give any warning about the item being used, it just purchases the item if not used.[/QUOTE]

Not true. If a code hasn't been use you get one more confirmation before redeeming it.

The ME2 codes are redeemed through the Bioware site, and I don't think there is a way to see if the code has been redeemed yet without actually trying to redeem it. When you do try to redeem it, it will either redeem it right away (if it hasn't been redeemed before) or give you an error that the code has been redeemed before.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Actually if the code is for XBL, if you enter it into your Xbox 360, a screen comes up that tells you what the code is for and presents you with a "redeem now" option I believe.[/QUOTE]If it's an XBL sub or a XBLM points code, then yes, you get a "Redeem Now" confirmation before it gets redeemed.

[quote name='62t']Not true. If a code hasn't been use you get one more confirmation before redeeming it.[/QUOTE]No, it is correct. See above. XBL subs and XBLM point codes get a redemption confirmation before being used, item codes such as for DLC, XBLA games and the like, there's no confirmation.

bread's done
Back