MechWarrior 4 free [FOR REAL THIS TIME] from MekTek

h3llbring3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, it's very slow right now. There are too many people downloading I guess, lol.

I'm hoping all goes well so I can play this when I'm letting my 360 cool down from the Reach beta tomorrow, haha.

Got my copy this morning. Torrent was going over 200 kbs so it didn't take long at all. Been playing it off and on all day.

[quote name='henwy']Got my copy this morning. Torrent was going over 200 kbs so it didn't take long at all. Been playing it off and on all day.[/QUOTE]

Where can I get a link to the torrent?

Unzipped it, and works fine for me. Kinda forgot how old this game was, graphics are pretty dated. Hopefully will be more fun once I have time to play more than an instant action.

tightclaws, here is a post I found, try this out.

-On the MTX.

Options > Installer (Tab) > CD/DVD Drive Letter

Use the drive letter that you are using with the MW4 Disc.

Make sure you click the Update button. This was an alpha fix. It will update the said registry keys.-

If that doesn't work check out the link here, it will take you to a forum post where people are having the same issue.
http://www.mektek.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=153919

Hope you can get it working!

[quote name='Fragger']tightclaws, here is a post I found, try this out.

-On the MTX.

Options > Installer (Tab) > CD/DVD Drive Letter

Use the drive letter that you are using with the MW4 Disc.

Make sure you click the Update button. This was an alpha fix. It will update the said registry keys.-

If that doesn't work check out the link here, it will take you to a forum post where people are having the same issue.
http://www.mektek.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=153919

Hope you can get it working![/QUOTE]

I don't have the CD, Thought I could play the game without it never had it. :(

Thanks for the help, some how my MTX files got corrupted and I tried repair then the games showed up in the MTX so I could update them. it should work now when this is done.

I think the site is getting hammered with traffic again. It's getting to the point where it doesn't want to load.

I'm also having issues with using MTX now as well. I was just about to install the game, darn..

[quote name='Fragger']I think the site is getting hammered with traffic again. It's getting to the point where it doesn't want to load.

I'm also having issues with using MTX now as well. I was just about to install the game, darn..[/QUOTE]

everytime I try downloading the file I get "404 error, requested document doesn't exist". Then when I try the torrent nobody is seeding. I'll keep trying off and on though.

[quote name='kidrocklive']everytime I try downloading the file I get "404 error, requested document doesn't exist". Then when I try the torrent nobody is seeding. I'll keep trying off and on though.[/QUOTE]

Really, I tried downloading it last night and MTX showed that the download would take 550 minutes! Why in the hell is a legal download harder to accomplish than pirating the damn thing?

[quote name='kidrocklive']yeh too bad the game torrent isn't working[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no. There's over 1,000 seeds and 1,800 peers. Be patient or fix your connection.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Yeah, no. There's over 1,000 seeds and 1,800 peers. Be patient or fix your connection.[/QUOTE]

Must be my connection or something then cause it shows nobody, damnit.

bread's done
Back