Medal of Honor (360) $12.96 FS + tax at WalMart.com

Does Walmart match the price on thier website, they have tons locally and wondering if that is the easiest way then using my card when I would rather just go there pay in cash and leave.

[quote name='Logg']Does Walmart match the price on thier website, they have tons locally and wondering if that is the easiest way then using my card when I would rather just go there pay in cash and leave.[/QUOTE]
They wont price match their own website. Stupidest thing I ever heard, but they wont. So just order it online for in store pickup.

Ya that's lame as can be that alone will stop me, I don't even want the game really I just want BF3 beta thats all

[quote name='Logg']Does Walmart match the price on thier website, they have tons locally and wondering if that is the easiest way then using my card when I would rather just go there pay in cash and leave.[/QUOTE]

In my experiences with Wal-Mart, they do not match their website. It really sucks, I believe Fry's is the same way.

A lot of folks will be buying this for the BF3 beta, but the game was excellent and very underrated when it came out in my opinion.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']A lot of folks will be buying this for the BF3 beta, but the game was excellent and very underrated when it came out in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I had a lot of fun with it and really enjoyed the multiplayer, which is amazing since I don't usually like multiplayer.

[quote name='yuyak']Submitted price to Amazon. Will pick it up if they match (credits to use + no tax). Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same, hoping Amazon will match it today.

[quote name='yuyak']Submitted price to Amazon. Will pick it up if they match (credits to use + no tax). Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Good idea.

Thanks OP. Got one of these & will trade in my used BBV copy. Will almost be an even swap-- worth the few cents difference to get the online code & new condition case/disc.

[quote name='Logg']Ya that's lame as can be that alone will stop me, I don't even want the game really I just want BF3 beta thats all[/QUOTE]

Standard shipping shows up as free for me. Beta doesn't start until September, so what's the rush?

Also, submitted the price to Amazon as well. Is this version confirmed to come with a beta invite? I read it was only Limited Edition and Tier 1 Edition copies.

I played it a bit at a friend's house on 360. I enjoyed the little bit that I played. I figured why not pick it up at that price, plus for PS3 it comes with MoH Frontline as well. Nice find, thanks OP!

I don't think anyone will know for sure if this is the limited edition until someone gets their copy, which could be as early as Friday according to their estimate. It's very possible Wal-Mart is still sitting on a ton of these from launch and that's why they have them marked down. I doubt they would have continued purchasing regular copies if it had it been selling poorly (which I'm assuming it did).

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Can't decide between this or wolfenstein for $10 at BB.

Great find OP![/QUOTE]

how is it $10 at BB?

[quote name='Borellius']how is it $10 at BB?[/QUOTE]
He just means that Wolfenstein is $10 at BB and he can't decide on buying MoH for 12.96 or Wolfenstein at BB.

[quote name='Tallkido']Dont you need limited edition moh for bf3 beta ?
if not im getting this just for the bf3 bet a :D[/QUOTE]
anybody here can confirm this edition does not have the Beta?

[quote name='M00seKnuckle']He just means that Wolfenstein is $10 at BB and he can't decide on buying MoH for 12.96 or Wolfenstein at BB.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying that for him lol.

This is in stock in my local store. I think I may take a trip up there to see if they are limited editions. I really only want this for the BF3 beta.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Can't decide between this or wolfenstein for $10 at BB.

Great find OP![/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing. I have a lot to play right now, so I'm limiting myself to just 1 of the two :p

Odd. Amazon JUST dropped the xbox version to $14.73 from $19.99. Much closer to the Walmart price, but still not quite there.

For the PS3 version it looks like they matched ($12.96)

So is the Beta supposed to be in-disc or something on the Limited Edition or does it come with a code that you have to redeem?
Anyone have some information on this?

All it says there is that you have to own the disc but i am not sure if a code has to redeem to claim ownership

[quote name='wrencrest']They wont price match their own website. Stupidest thing I ever heard, but they wont. So just order it online for in store pickup.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 Wal-Marts in my town about 5 miles apart. They won't even price match each other. God I hate Wal-Mart

[quote name='yuyak']Odd. Amazon JUST dropped the xbox version to $14.73 from $19.99. Much closer to the Walmart price, but still not quite there.

For the PS3 version it looks like they matched ($12.96)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, weird.

[quote name='tsigo']Yeah, weird.[/QUOTE] Just sent them another "lower price" notice thing. Hopefully they'll get it right this time :D

And there it is!

I feel like it would probably be more likely to get one with a beta code through walmart with in-store pickkup, but I'd rather go through amazon.

[quote name='XF Gator']When is the BF3 Beta?

Most copies out there don't include the Beta code, so it'll be a hunt to get one.[/QUOTE]

My local store had maybe 30 copies and all were the beta code version.

bread's done
Back