Medal of Honor (360) $12.96 FS + tax at WalMart.com

[quote name='Cysquatch']Do people still play multiplayer on this for the most part or will it be empty?[/QUOTE]
It all depends at what time you play online.I played once at 5 pm and there werent many people playing at night time the most i saw where a couple hundred but not many.

The online really isn't all that great, but I thought the single player was excellent. Maybe a little on the short side, but graphics are great and the game really immerses you in what is going on. I had a great time playing it.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']

[quote name='Cysquatch']Do people still play multiplayer on this for the most part or will it be empty?[/QUOTE]

It all depends at what time you play online.I played once at 5 pm and there werent many people playing at night time the most i saw where a couple hundred but not many.[/QUOTE]

To give you an idea, the most I ever saw was ~200 people on Xbox Live across all of the playlists during the first month of its release. That was the reason I traded it in. There were never enough people online playing to add variety. You kept playing with the same folks. Got very predictable, very fast. I thought the multiplayer was pretty sound (not great, but definitely not deserving of all the poor reviews). I had fun with it.

One of my friend got the game for Xmas and said the total population went up to ~300 during the holidays (probably due to Xmas gifts and school vacations). Not sure what the current population is.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Amzon already matched for PS3, guys.[/QUOTE]

thanks, cause I'm about tired of dealing with Walmart. You'd think that if they didn't have it at one store for pick up, Walmart would at least make it convienent to get the game sent to me, or try another nearby store.

In for one on the 360. I had a lot of fun with Medal Of Honor on my PS1 back in the day so hopefully this will recapture some of that nostalgia. Thanks OP!

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']how do you know (when you pick up) it's limited edition or not? thanks[/QUOTE]

anyone gave me a hint? wait for your help before I went to store. thanks!

I ordered mine and had it shipped to my home with free shipping. The ship to home time was actually estimated to arrive sooner than the ship to store. With tax it came to $14.00. Thank you OP! Another great deal. I've saved so much money this week thanks to all you guys!!! Get yours quick, I assume this will be out of stock fairly soon.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']anyone gave me a hint? wait for your help before I went to store. thanks![/QUOTE]

On the top left corner there is a red triangle that says "Beta Invitation Included, Battlefield 3" it also says limited edition right under the title. I don't even think they released a version that wasn't limited edition, I could be wrong.

[quote name='Stimes']On the top left corner there is a red triangle that says "Beta Invitation Included, Battlefield 3" it also says limited edition right under the title. I don't even think they released a version that wasn't limited edition, I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot :lol:

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']anyone gave me a hint? wait for your help before I went to store. thanks![/QUOTE]

It says Limited Edition on the Box...

[quote name='Stimes']On the top left corner there is a red triangle that says "Beta Invitation Included, Battlefield 3" it also says limited edition right under the title. I don't even think they released a version that wasn't limited edition, I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

The box art online doesn't have the triangle or the "Limited Edition" on it, so it's possible that these might not have the beta.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']thanks a lot :lol:[/QUOTE]

moh-limited-edition.jpg

Look for that red triangle in the left corner.

I bought a 6$ "Limited Edition" from gohastings one time and they sent me a vanilla so yea it exists lol

for the xbox version, the listed online is walmart number 005594976

while in store, the limited edition is walmart number 005507010

but both are under model number 15574..

I will see what my walmart pick up one will be tomorrow.

Amazon's 360 price is back up to 19.99 for some unknown reason, so ordered from Walmart. Thanks OP!

In for one, after shipping and tax the total was $13.74. I've been wanting to play a more realistic portrayal of modern warfare. Just wish I had a ps3 for the free Frontline HD remake. Fingers crossed for bf3 beta.

Thanks OP.

at amazon, it is now part of the "buy 1 get one 40% off sale", but most likely this will be the cheaper game, so you'd only save $5 and pay full price for the 2nd game.

Really Walmart? Why even let me order pick up in store if you're only gonna send me an email 4 hours later saying that you're canceling my order because the store can't find the game. Ugh, I swear, if the 360 version goes oos before I get a chance to order again...

Traded my limited edition into Amazon months ago, rebuying it now cause I thought it was actually pretty fun, smaller version of Battlefield type combat mission gameplay. If I recall correctly the invite wasn't actually any code, it was on the same paper that you had to input for the medal of honor pass, so maybe the invite is the medal of honor pass code that was in the limited edition version...

Does anyone know how long items sit in the cart on Amazon locked in price? (in MOH's case $13) I don't want to order a copy yet, spent $45 credit point things already today and don't want tp spend more for free shipping.

Can any on clarify whats up with the beta thing?
If you get this on amazon or walmart - it doesnt say that its the limited edition version.
The people who got this from walmart or amazon{myself} - will we have the beta access or what?

[quote name='Video-Gamer']Can any on clarify whats up with the beta thing?
If you get this on amazon or walmart - it doesnt say that its the limited edition version.
The people who got this from walmart or amazon{myself} - will we have the beta access or what?[/QUOTE]

Getting an LE at this price seems incredibly YMMV, but that's the only way you'll get first access to the beta. DICE has specifically mentioned it will become an open beta later on (probably going the way of the Gears 3 Beta).

bread's done
Back