Medal of Honor (360)-$24 with FSSS

It's very terrible. Take Call of Duty and remove the fun, cleanliness and professionalism, and you have Medal of Honor.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Is it that bad?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion, yes it is.

I found the single player to be a generic modern shooter. Nothing to bad about it, it's just that it's too similar to what has already been done.

The multiplayer is like a faster paced, albeit stripped down version of BC2.

I'd rather just stay with BC2, especially with the Vietnam DLC.

This is one of thoses game that you CAN trust the critics reviews saying that it's horrible.
The single player lacks polish touches that many great titles have, and the multiplayer feels extremely similar to BC2, only worse.
Think of it as Medal of Duty: Bad Company 2, failing in every way it tried.

None of MOH/COD/BF franchise fans would enjoy this game much.

I thought it was worth it at 20 bucks when I bought it like 2 weeks ago.

I did like the story better than most CoDs out there. The story focuses on the soldiers struggle to do what they do.

Is it the best campaign in a FPS? Nope but then again give me one that isn't plagued by stupidity. One thing I did hate about the campaign was the settings; of which there are only 2: mountains and deserts.

I don't love it, but the campaign could've certainly be a lot better. Oh and don't get me started on that retarded ass night vision goggles effect they put in the game; those have to be the most unrealistic NVGs I've seen in a video game all my life. Even Splinter Cell 1 did a better job and that came out like 1000 years ago.

Multiplayer is pretty horrible. The maps are full of bottle necks, there is always this certain spot in every map where both teams will stay on the same freaking positions all the time and to try and get across no man's land is just plain suicide. So you're stuck with the decision of staying put and hopefullly kill someone or pray for a miracle and make it across, both of which suck.

Looks to me like EA got some bad diarrhea and let it drop all over this game. They had the upper hand with the Frosbite engine and could've delivered a campaign like no other; but instead they went with the CoD formula which consists of following some guy around, follow a pre-determined path and do as told.

For $24 I'd get it, you have to play the campaign at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back