Medal Of Honor PS3/360 $12.99 With Free Shipping at Amazon

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']make your name Lord Spamm.

this was posted like 10 times already.[/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true buttbaby.

I got in on the buy 1 get 1 40% off deal with this and enslaved. Great deal!

I played a bit and it just felt like a CoD clone without the soul. It wasn't bad, though. Only done one mission so far but it'll be hard to get me to come back. Still, for the price, I think I'll get my money's worth.

I thought I was beat when both Amazon & Walmart raised their prices for ps3 version back up!..Thanks for reposting when price dropped!

[quote name='strait edge follower']So they price matched wallmart. Solid campaign but forgetable. Is the online comunity for this game still active ?[/QUOTE]

Averages a few hundred players online at any given time except the odd hours.

I really enjoyed it. I think it got hit with to much flak but then again maybe some games just dont get hit enough. That said it's well worth 12.99 plus you get beta access to BF3.

[quote name='Ronin187']It's made by DICE. Must be a good game.[/QUOTE]

Only the multiplayer was developed by DICE. Danger Close made the single player campaign.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I played a bit and it just felt like a CoD clone without the soul. It wasn't bad, though. Only done one mission so far but it'll be hard to get me to come back. Still, for the price, I think I'll get my money's worth.[/QUOTE]

COD that is put out every six months has a soul? That's like saying Tiger Woods 37 has soul to me.

[quote name='ijustw1n']COD that is put out every six months has a soul? That's like saying Tiger Woods 37 has soul to me.[/QUOTE]

I dont understand all the hate CoD gets... They are usually in production for 2 years hence the need for 2 developers for alternating years.

Regardless, I had fun with MOH, mine didn't come with any beta code but it was still worth the low price!

Just a heads up I ordered MOH (360) Monday night when they initially dropped the price to match Wal-Mart and I got the Limited Edition with the BF3 Beta.

[quote name='pistolpeet1337']I dont understand all the hate CoD gets... They are usually in production for 2 years hence the need for 2 developers for alternating years.

Regardless, I had fun with MOH, mine didn't come with any beta code but it was still worth the low price![/QUOTE]

If this is true its sad to me that it takes a company 2 years to add new maps, characters, and weapon skins into the same game and pump it out with a new cover.

I really liked this game albeit a few annoyances. Bought it for $15 and thought it was worth it at that price. The first mission sorta sucked, but after that it picks up. Only downside I could find in the campaign is that the weapon variety is lacking (there's only 5-10 different guns you get to use) CoD definitely has more variety in that aspect.

One thing that really bothered me is that whenever you are using the sniper rifle (except for the Barrett) it holds completely steady; meaning you don't have the option of holding your breath for more accuracy, it just does if for you... sorta stupid and takes away from the reality factor.

The coolest thing I thought though was that you can cycle fire-modes on say the m4 between single shot to fully automatic. Haven't played the last few CoD games, but I don't think you can do that in any of them.

Pretty solid game though.

I think you can cycle fire modes in the CoD games too.

Got a couple more levels in. The first mission IS a huge step down from the rest. Get past that and you're into solid quality. Worth the $12-ish I would say so far.

I got that MOH game from a Best Buy midnight sale for $10...talk about just flushing $10 down the toilet. The single player is glitchy as shit, extremely linear, boring ass characters, retarded enemy AIs...I played for maybe 2 hours and put it back in it's case. The multiplayer feels like a BF Bad Company 1 Alpha/Beta. Luckily I made a profit off it when Gamestop was having a 50% bonus on trade ins, got like $15 for it.

I went ahead and picked it for the single player. Skimmed a few reviews and they all said the single player was solid and better then the multi. For $13 it's worth a shot.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I really liked this game albeit a few annoyances. Bought it for $15 and thought it was worth it at that price. The first mission sorta sucked, but after that it picks up. Only downside I could find in the campaign is that the weapon variety is lacking (there's only 5-10 different guns you get to use) CoD definitely has more variety in that aspect.

One thing that really bothered me is that whenever you are using the sniper rifle (except for the Barrett) it holds completely steady; meaning you don't have the option of holding your breath for more accuracy, it just does if for you... sorta stupid and takes away from the reality factor.

The coolest thing I thought though was that you can cycle fire-modes on say the m4 between single shot to fully automatic. Haven't played the last few CoD games, but I don't think you can do that in any of them.

Pretty solid game though.[/QUOTE]

I didnt change weapons once the whole game. The ai was stupid too. A talaban member was right behind me and i was about to shoot him but he was just on his knees crouching. So i ran around him in circles and tea bagged him and he still didnt move. My teammates didnt shoot him either lol. solid game for 13 bucks though

Where's it say this is the limited edition? I would pay $13 just for the BF3 code and then go trade this in to gamestop or back to amazon

[quote name='GCS']Hmmm $13 to get in on the BF3 beta ... decisions, decisions.[/QUOTE]

I believe the beta is only offered to those that bought the Limited Edition of MoH...

[quote name='JustinSaneV2']I believe the beta is only offered to those that bought the Limited Edition of MoH...[/QUOTE]

Amazon sent me the LE (for $12.99).

Amazon shipped me vanilla. I bought late on the last day of the sale on Saturday afternoon and my copy shipped out of Reno if anybody is curious.

Figured it was worth a shot to get into the beta but oh well. Good luck everybody!

bread's done
Back