Medal of Honor: Warfighter BETA IS OUT OCT 5TH

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']You have to account for bullet drop. The last two guys, use the 3rd or 4th line on the scope to drop em.

Also, you don't have to get headshots.[/QUOTE]

I just wish the game would have said something about that. I feel like I do aim higher and still miss. The guy tells me to aim to the right I do and still miss. I have the feeling I only got past that part due to luck. There should have been a sniping part of the 30 second tutorial they had, or a box should have popped up with instructions or something.

I'm probably in the minority and play these kinds of games for the single player mainly and I'm disappointed with this one so far. You go through some cool locations, but somehow it's just not fun. Also the AI is really stupid and caused me to get caught multiple times when we were supposed to have been sneaking around.

Rented it. Forgot to check about the online pass. Origin gave me a two day free trial though. Not sure if that has anything related to it being a red box copy or no. Multiplayer has some things to like but its kind of buggy. If this was released during the summer instead of crammed in between the big shooters (Borderlands, COD BLOPS II, and Halo 4) I think it'd be a lot more successful. Reminds me of Homefront's multiplayer mixed with some COD and BF.

[quote name='scottyd88']Rented it. Forgot to check about the online pass. Origin gave me a two day free trial though. Not sure if that has anything related to it being a red box copy or no. Multiplayer has some things to like but its kind of buggy. If this was released during the summer instead of crammed in between the big shooters (Borderlands, COD BLOPS II, and Halo 4) I think it'd be a lot more successful. Reminds me of Homefront's multiplayer mixed with some COD and BF.[/QUOTE]

I checked redbox.com and don't see MOH for Xbox, only ps3. You rented Xbox one?

Whoa whoa... 4 guy team, breach I take out two and all my teammates sit on their arses while I get shot up... ? Uhh... yeah... SELLING GAME...

I knew I'd regret it...

[quote name='VipFREAK']Whoa whoa... 4 guy team, breach I take out two and all my teammates sit on their arses while I get shot up... ? Uhh... yeah... SELLING GAME...

I knew I'd regret it...[/QUOTE]

Just wait until late in the game, you have to breach into a room that has SIX enemies instead of the usual 4, and of course you have to do all the work yourself. Not only does it appear to be almost impossible on hard, but there also isn't a checkpoint right before it. Instead, you have to spend 10 minutes on a 2-part firefight before you get to the breach door again. SO FRUSTRATING!

[quote name='VipFREAK']Whoa whoa... 4 guy team, breach I take out two and all my teammates sit on their arses while I get shot up... ? Uhh... yeah... SELLING GAME...

I knew I'd regret it...[/QUOTE]

I regretted spending gas on getting this game from Redbox for free.

Anyone who actually spent money on this trash has my condolences.

Well... I'll hopefully be able to recover all my funds... I got it unopened for $40. (that should've be my first clue...)

No redbox around here offering it...

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I like this game it's fun.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It does what it's supposed to do and that's be a time killer. $43 used I can't complain

Is anyone playing the MP on this or just the SP? I enjoyed the demo and am going to get it on a Black Friday deal and was hoping to get a month or so of MP out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Is anyone playing the MP on this or just the SP? .[/QUOTE]Its likely never a good sign when you have the last three post in a game thread... and there's 12 days between them all.

This one just never had a chance... and it makes me wonder why EA doesn't release their CoD MP shooter (aka Not Battlefield) during the late spring/early summer instead of going head to head with CoD directly and not winning the battle.

Plenty of people are playing this. Maybe not from here, but the lobbies are always full.

Anyway, here is some good news:

An update for Medal of Honor Warfighter is poised to hit the PC on Dec. 17, and the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Dec. 18. Community feedback is the driving force behind what aspects of the game will be updated.

The update will be optional on the 360, but it will be required on every platform if players want the upcoming Zero Dark Thirty map pack. The map pack will be free for anyone with the Limited or Digital Deluxe editions of the game, but will cost everyone else $9.99, or 800 Microsoft Points.

Here’s a rundown of the fixes and content that will be included in the update:

- VoIP improvements
- Front-end visual improvements in MP
- Increased bullet damage in Real Ops
- In-game Party improvements
- Shortened post-match timer and updated post-match progression display
- Several fixes for Eyefinity setups (PC)
- Added server leaderboards post-match
- Added Fireteam leaderboards in Battlelog
- Added Quick Select for classes/weapons
- Added server password protection support (PC)
- Added ability to modify FOV through in-game options (PC)
- Added ability to modify ADS mouse speed option (PC)
- 10 additional multiplayer ranks: Atlas Commander Bronze 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Silver 1/2/3, Atlas Commander Gold 1/2/3, and Atlas Supreme Commander
- Improved stability for SP and MP
- Numerous fixes addressing known bugs and exploits
- Additional content and changes in preparation for the Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack.

Source: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...nges-coming-to-medal-of-honor-warfighter.aspx

Ok, I know not many people are playing this but for those who are, it seems like the patch fuckd this game up. Only games I can get into are hotspots. Anyone else having this prob? Thx.

And for $25, I am really enjoying the mp. The menu system isn't the best but there are a ton of guns and attachments and I haven't even touched the sp yet.

Anyone that has the limited edition. Does the paper list an expiration date for redeeming the code? Still have a sealed copy that I haven't got to and didn't want to lose the le unlocks as origin likes to end these codes. I tried goggle but all I got was info about preordering to get the code not the actually expiration of the code. Box front says li tied time but I don't see an end date

[quote name='kklems']Anyone that has the limited edition. Does the paper list an expiration date for redeeming the code? Still have a sealed copy that I haven't got to and didn't want to lose the le unlocks as origin likes to end these codes. I tried goggle but all I got was info about preordering to get the code not the actually expiration of the code. Box front says li tied time but I don't see an end date[/QUOTE]

I have the MOH Project Honor Edition from Wal Mart and I do not see any exp date for redeeming the online pass.

bread's done
Back