Medal of Honor which is the best deal

$20 e-gift card at Walmart if bought online ($10 gift card if bought in store), $20 gaming credit at Amazon, $25 game coupon at KMart. Currently nothing at Best Buy.

Amazon best if you plan on using it on a game anyway and don't like tax (for most places, of course)

I pre ordered at Amazon. Free release day delivery(prime), 20$ game credit, no tax. Best deal around.

Best deal is K-mart. Buy the Fallout NV coaster for 5, get 15. Buy MOH get 25 and when Oct19th rolls around, you can buy another game for 19.99 not incl tax.

[quote name='coffeerox']Best deal is K-mart. Buy the Fallout NV coaster for 5, get 15. Buy MOH get 25 and when Oct19th rolls around, you can buy another game for 19.99 not incl tax.[/QUOTE]
This.

Buy Vanquish next week ($20 after those coupons) and get another $20 coupon back. On top of that you get to buy a select game for $30 off (Borderland GOTY and Uncharted 2 GOTY are among the select titles).

Think of it as an investment now and a payout next week.

[quote name='adroig43']The best deal, unfortunately, is NOT to get it!! Game is average at best.[/QUOTE]

I DONT agree.

Fact the campaign is short 6-8hrs depending on diffuculty but nice.
The online takes SKILL.
Graphics online are very detailed and nice.
I like the online play very much and will play this till Black Ops comes out

Overall 8.5/10

bread's done
Back