Not open for further replies.

bmulligan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
REPOSTED IN GAME DEALS FORUM.

SEE THIS THREAD FOR UPDATED LIST:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1501697#post1501697

I stopped by the Media Play on Eureka Rd. today to return a gift and I came across a display off the center aisle with a crapload of PS2 and Xbox games all for $ 8.99.

Most were previously 19.99 games that had large stickers showing 8.99. Must have been about 80 different games total for PS2 and Xbox combined.

Went to the Ann Arbor store today and managed to write down a few more (not quite in alphabetical order, but close):

PS2
007 Agent Under Fire
Air Force Delta Strike
Alter Echo
Auto Modelista
Bionicle
Blood Will Tell
Carmen Sandiego
Cat in the Hat
Catwoman
Constantine
Crimson Tears
Crash & Burn
Crouching Tiger
Driv3R
Dr. Muto
Duel Masters
Freaky Flyers
Fight Club
Fire Warrior
Front Mission 4
Fugitive hunter
Full Spectrum Warrior
Galactic Wrestling
Getaway, the
Ghost Recon 2
Ghost in the shell
Gungrave Overdose
Headhunter
I-Ninja
Lifeline
Mark of Kri
Max Payne 2
Maximo
Megaman Command Mission
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
Midway Arcade 2
Mission Impossible
MTV Music
Neo Contra
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Nightmare of Druaga
NBA Street 2
NFL2k2
NFL2k5
NFL Street
Onimusha 2
Onimusha 3
Onimusha Blade Warrior
Outlaw Golf 2
Pride FC
Pro Race Driver
Project Snowblind
Pool Paridise
Psi Ops
Pumped & Primed
Ribbit King
Roadkill
Rumble Roses
Sharks Tale
Shaman King
Second ight
Sega Classics
Shell Shock '67
Street Hoops
Syphon Filter
Rayman 3
Rockey Legends
Robotech Invasion
Scaler
Serious Sam
Silent Hill 4
Spiderman
Spy Fiction
Spyhunter
Sat. Nite Speedway
Terminator DOF
Trigger Man
Ty Tiger 2
Viewtiful Joe
XIII

Gamecube

F-Zero
Rogue Ops
Sharks Tale
Splinter Cell: Pandora's Tomorrow
Starfox Adventures
Tony Hawk Underground

Xbox

Atari Anthology
Blinks
Brothers in Arms
Curse
Constantine
Dead to Rights II
Driv3r
Fight Club
Goldeneye
Incredibles, the
Lord of Rings :Ret. of the King
Mafia
Magic Battlegrounds
Monster Garage
Midway arcade treasures 3 , yes, there were 4 copies all marked 8.99
Mech Assault
Mech Assault 2
Midtown Madness
Munch's Odessey
Outlaw Volleyball
Price of Persia: WW
Robots
Sega Soccer Slam
Shrek 2
Spawn
Stolen
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Van Helsing
Wreckless: the Yakuza Missions
X-Men Legends

Anybody see anything else and care to add to this list? just post and I'll update.

I saw that Sam Goody thread and wondered if they might be owned by the same company, wasn't sure, though, becuase I've never seen a Sam Goody in Michigan.

This is different than the Sam Gody deal in that al the games are 8.99. You don't have to buy 1 at the regular price to get a deal.

[quote name='bmulligan']This is different than the Sam Gody deal in that al the games are 8.99. You don't have to buy 1 at the regular price to get a deal.[/QUOTE]

Really? I went to my Sam Goody yesterday and not only did they make an entire section just for the $8.99 games but they let you buy any and all of them for $8.99 regardless of whether or not you're buying anything else at full price.

[quote name='Kapwanil']Really? I went to my Sam Goody yesterday and not only did they make an entire section just for the $8.99 games but they let you buy any and all of them for $8.99 regardless of whether or not you're buying anything else at full price.[/QUOTE]

The deal I read in the games forum said you had to buy one to get one for 8.99. I didn't see any other thread about it so that's why I commented on it. I have no idea what a sam goody is so I wouldn't know.

[quote name='bmulligan']The deal I read in the games forum said you had to buy one to get one for 8.99. I didn't see any other thread about it so that's why I commented on it. I have no idea what a sam goody is so I wouldn't know.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh. It's because Sam Goody, Media Play, Suncoast Video and Oncor are all part of the same company, that's all. Hence the reason I was just al ittle bit confused, is all. I just found in the past that if they have a particular sale across a few of their different stores that the rules hold true for all of them, that's all.

Thanks for the additional info, though! Too bad my local Sam Goody is the only store around.

Additional games

PS2

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Viewtiful Joe 2

Xbox

Need for Speed Underground

My MP had 1 dump bin and a 2-sided display rack full of games. MP is also selling many new cd's for $8.99 as well. They've never had prices like this before. They're actually now competitive w/everybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back