Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

That is wonderful news to wake up to... Congrats to you & your wife on the new addition to the family. May you enjoy the endless battle b/n Fatherhood and Gaming. Cheers!

Congratulations
You have a beautiful son and on the first try ;) now you got to have a little girl to round out the complete set like me :D

How long was she in labor for? Did she have a natural child birth or was it C section?

Congratulations again it really is the best moment in life and enjoy every moment little one is going to grow up so fast before you know it he is going to start beating you in your games :)

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cheapy !!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Congratulations to you and your wife. Welcome to the institution of parenthood. You're gonna love it.

What a wonderful surprise this morning! Congratulations, Cheapy and Mrs. Cheapy. And thank you for thinking of all of us and posting the pictures so quickly!

Wow... I get to share my birthday with the new Cheapy D Jr. Awesome. Congrats to all three of you. Welcome to parenthood my friend... life as you know it is about to change... (I have 17 month old twin girls... I know from experience)

Congradulations, CheapyD. You have a handsome son. I pray you this addition to your family brings joy to your life, and to your wife.

congrats to mrs and mr. cheapy d! a child is truly a blessing and I wish your family all the best.

who knows, she might continue your legacy ;)

Congratulations! Life is a beautiful thing.

Do you have a job lined up for the littel guy yet? It's about time he got out there and earned his keep. Don't let that little man take advantage of you and your wife. You need to lay down the law.

bread's done
Back