Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congrats, and don't forget it is never too early to teach them to hold a controller. (my two year old used to love to hold the old xbox controller)

Ahhh!! Wow! What a handsome young boy you have there! Congratulations to both yourself and Mrs. Cheapy. Amazing!

PS. Is there an "unboxing" video? (haha sorry I had to.)

hooray that's awesome. it's a baby pirate!

very very cute. congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cheapy! Heck congrats to you too baby Cheapy. Welcome to the world.

Wow... when I saw this topic I thought it would be ultrasounds. Was it really that long ago that Banky made the comic?

Either way, congratulations to your whole family!

[quote name='Moxio']Awesome! Cute kid, great hair.

So, is Tai going to be bilingual in Japanese and English?[/quote]
Yes, it's one of the basic features of that particular model. ;)

My girls just turned 1. I say we arrange a marriage. You can choose which one you want your son to marry, and I'll throw in an acre of land and a herd of cattle as a dowry.

Behold the future Emperor of CAG!

Have you registered an account in Tai's name to coincide with his birth? That'd be kind of cool to have a CAG account as old as you... cool in a geeky-internet-CAG-sort of way :)

Grats Cheapy, and Mrs. Cheapy, and Cheapy Tai.

Guy an old gameboy (the big fat one) and a wall adapter, and get tai used to the sounds of cheap retro gaming while he sleeps.

Congratulations to you both Mr. and Mrs Cheapy. Now start teaching the little kid about being a CAG, you can never start too young.

[quote name='hohez']
Guy an old gameboy (the big fat one) and a wall adapter, and get tai used to the sounds of cheap retro gaming while he sleeps.[/quote]

I agree, then start him out with an Atari 2600 controller and go from there. It's just like school, start with the basics and work your way up. That's what happened to me. Earliest memories I was playing the Atari because the parents bought one before I was born. Good thinking dad.

bread's done
Back