Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congratuations bud.

I don't need to tell you this, but don't go all "cheap" on your baby, lol. Newborns are very expensive to take care of, so don't expect a "deal" on baby formulas and diapers. ;)

Congratulations, Cheapy and family. Glad to hear it went smoothly. Just remember that cheapness should not extend to this aspect of your life. ;)

Good luck with your newborn. Now, you will have a whole lot more time to finish any games you might want to finish because of lack of sleep.

That's awesome man! Congratulations :D I am sure it won't be too long before he is grabbing a controller and giving you a run for your money.:lol:

Congrats. Wait until he gets to the button pressing stage. I turn my head, all my systems are on and when I'm watching the game, he always finds the remote.

All jokes aside, children are beautiful. You're blessed friend. Love them and teach them as well as learn from them...

Congrats Cheapy! Does this mean we should now refer to you as Mr. Cheapy? Enjoy your new dadness and get that boy on Xbox live stat!

Woot!

Congrats man! Now you get to be a kid again! Seeing your son experience all the things you love for the first time will be great!

Nicko

It's a good deal, but I think i'm going to wait for babies to go down to about 20 dollars before I think about getting one.

Wait......
I think i'm getting my threads mixed up.

congrats cheapy

a good friend of mine died the same day of a hearth attack,it was a sad moment for me but news of your baby bring some light to me in this moments,life finds a way

bread's done
Back