Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

[quote name='Snake2715']Congrats. My wife and I are working on the same thing, but shes not pregnant yet.[/QUOTE]

Whew. Keep trying there, soldier.

Congrats Cheapy family, I hope to add my own cheap ass gamer as well soon. Where's my wife when I need her?

I welcome the newest cheap ass gamer to the world

CheapyD = CheapyDad

Enjoy being the best video game player in the family while you can, cause the countdown is on now until Tai is whipping your butt!!!

Awesome job, dude~
Cheers~ that's a lotta hair for a newborn.
CheapyD's now a part-time deal provider and a part-time father.
Wish your family the best! \:D/

// Roth

As a college student who's constantly gaining more and more cousins when he comes back home, I enjoy it when couples bring more kids into this world.

Congratulations on the birth of your child. I wish that this blessing will add more memories in your life.

I just saw this story, since I got back from work, and I'm on the phone with a friend and I'm like . . .

"HOLY SHIT! CHEAPYD'S BABY HAS BEEN BORN!!!!"

And my friend replies with:

"Who's CheapyD?"

:p, great job dude, good luck to ya.

One word: awww ^_^

More words: Congratulations on a healthy baby, and thanks for sharing the pictures. Baby pictures are good for the soul.

I hope that he picks up games later in life too, and starts thinking that the Bumble Ball looks a lot like a katamari... :)

-sailorneorune, who can no longer look at a Bumble Ball with a straight face or without singing Katamari on the Rocks

Congrats! Welcome to one of life's biggest adventures!

[SIZE=-1]“We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.” Henry Ward Beecher[/SIZE]

cute kid, must take after the mom. congrats to the Cheapys! once you get him home you will see that the baby sleeps ALOT for the first 3 months so you can get yo game on. If the baby is cranky, look into swaddling the baby. I'd also recommend The Happiest Baby on The Block (dvd or book). Also do alot of research about vaccines now, they are responsible for alot of autism cases along with other ailments. Good Luck

My boyfriend and I thought of the meanest comment ever for Cheapy:

"The baby has hair! Are you sure it's yours?"

:lol:

No offense, Cheapy :) You have a beautiful baby boy.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']Hopefully he grows up to look like this :
120px-Tai-a.jpg

but bald.

And +10 pts if you get this referance. -10 for me if you don't.[/quote]

I wanted to make a Digimon reference but I didn't think anybody would get it... So, uhhhh, we gonna get the little guy a Digivice and an Agumon or what?

And Cheapy, what's up with all the "Beautiful Chinese women seek men for love and marriage. Join free!" and the "Asian girls for love" google ads. They sound like ads for mail order brides from China.

I find it a bit unnerving that he seems to be winking at the camera... ;)

It's like he knows something the rest of us don't... :twisted:

I'm just sayin'.

Hehe...

Speaking of babies...

Stolen off of Joystiq from the other day. Cracks me up every time I look at it! I even made it my wallpaper at work.

Hiya all !

First I wish to say congrats on the baby !

Second I highly recomend you buy novelty pacifers for your baby lol

animation1lk3.gif

btw make more youtube movies i love em all !

Congratulations!

this is truly an ...
Achievement Unlocked
5G

the other 995 come from raising the child normally with the occasional sidequest. a trip to disney will net you 20G while the birds & the bees talk will net you 50G.

update: i forgot to mention that if you decide to go for the dlc, aka, a second child, another 250 G will be made available to you.

Beautiful kid Cheapy. Congrats to you and your wife. You two will be great parents and I wish the best to your new family.

My wife and I are having our first child in a couple weeks, so maybe if we're in Japan in the future, we could set up a playdate some time down the line.

Congratulations....now prepare for a lot of sleepless nights. :)
(I finished Halo 2 right after I got my first bron....went for the Wii while I get my 2nd. Now days...I have to make sure the two little monster does not kill my systems. :p)

cheapy, congratulations and best wishes from the robotninja family in this great cornerstone in your life. Best regards to your wife and young Tai!

Congratulations Cheapy!!!! I have just become a father myself, so I feel your joy! :bouncy: Hope you're ready for long nights....

bread's done
Back