Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congratulations to all three of you! I'm looking forward to many amusing stories and Cheapy's adventures in parenthood. :applause:

Congratulations Cheapy D and Mrs. Cheapy D... Hope everything works out well for your family in the future!

Concrats Cheapy, and the same to the wife... if I can only convince MY wife to have children sometime in the next few years... Im 33 for crying out loud and play video games... the impression that sets off to certain people makes me look as if I dont want to grow up or something ;)

Congratulations to all three of you! He's a cute little bugger. :D

How long before you start the process of turning him into a gamer? Given the items I see in stock in the import stores around me, it shouldn't be too hard for him to find a stuffed Yoshi or Kirby to cuddle up to at night... ;)

Maybe this has already been covered...

is the Tai the one on the very bottom left in the last pic of the slideshow?

[quote name='soonersfan60']Now I'm waiting for the emergence of CAB (aka Cheap Ass Baby).[/quote]

The next person that makes this type of joke gets kicked in the sack by me. Twice.

I saw this on Kotaku first...congratulations!! Fall being the most exciting time of the year for a CAG just went to a whole other level for the both of you!

P.S. Can't wait to hear the first "Uncle Wombat" reference on a future CAGcast!

bread's done
Back