Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Congratulations Cheapy D!!! Being a father is awesome. He is too cute, he already has more hair than you. Thinking of the deals he will be lording over in twenty years....:)

Congradulations! You have just built your first unit! Left click anywhere to make your baby crawl to that location.

If you wish to build more units, left click your wife and select "build child" from the menu on the right.

cheapyachievement.jpg

:D

[quote name='zi11ion']Congradulations! You have just built your first unit! Left click anywhere to make your baby crawl to that location.

If you wish to build more units, left click your wife and select "build child" from the menu on the right.[/quote]
Win.

Congrats Cheapy!

I just want to add my congrats to all the others. I'd send a gift, but I'm too much of a cheapass. I've got three of my own already; be prepared to have much, much less time for gaming.

OMG it seemed like only yesterday we got the announcement and now Tai is here, wait a second it was only yesterday !!!!! :)

To a long and healthy life for Tai, and congrats to you and Mrs Cheapy for being new parents.

Best of luck with all your new challenges and joys and always remember family first!

Man, he looks like you with hair. Congratulations! But having two kids myself, this is only the beginning of your sleepless nights :)

Congratulations Cheapy and Mrs. Cheapy. Your life has changed and will change in ways you could never imagine. Fatherhood is an amazing gift.

thats awesome cheapy, congratulations! i wish i could send you guys something, but thanks to your site im broke as hell. take care of the family, it wont be easy for a few months.

Congrats cheapy. I guess good things do come to good people. The name you picked is pretty cool too. Good luck being a father and hopefully you'll have time for both the family and cag.

Congrats to you and Mrs Cheapy. Being parents is such a cool thing. It is hard at times but the benefits and joy your kid will bring o your life is awesome.

And how about that first diaper. Whoo, thats some crazy tar looking stuff.

[quote name='CheapyD']fixed :whistle2:#

Trust me...I was lucky too. It's the husband's (impossible) job to make the wife comfortable during labor. That means a lot of massages and postive feedback.
You should have seen (rather, heard) what was going on with our neighbors. I think they were at it for over 24 hours. We were done in around 2.[/QUOTE]
congrats cheapy.

[quote name='djkunai']It's like having a living, breathing companion cube.

Congratulations![/QUOTE]

But the weighted companion cube can actually talk to you. I'd like to see a baby do that. Ha!

Congratulations CheapyD and Mrs CheapyD! Best of luck with the newborn. If you're looking to pinch some pennies, I know of this great website.....

Godspeed!

Congrats from myself and the crew of www.langaming.net

You made the news everywhere

Cheapy D experiences Sequel-itis
Posted on: 10/21/2007 - By: James

Baby200404Hf.jpg
Cheapy D the head of Cheap Ass Gamer is a beloved classic to many, however sometimes we need the new and improved next generation feel. Fortunately, Cheapy D and Mrs. Cheapy have made everyone’s dreams come true as we now have the cutting edge baby Cheapy. Congratulations! Check Cheap Ass Gamer for many adorable pictures.

Thank you for making everyone a part of this amazing part of your life.

Congratulations Cheapy! Tai is adorable! That's great news to hear everyone is happy and healthy! Best wishes to you and your new family!

[quote name='musicnoteless']Congrats, Welcome to hell, your life is officially over Parenting![/quote]

But he was already married ....

Congrats Cheapy could't have happened to a nicer guy.
To bad for the kid though!

Seriously, best take good care of that woman- no joke!

Postpartum Depression can kill a marriage (almost happened to mine twice)

Don't know what the Japanese culture's stance is on this but here in the states we have some learning to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_depression

bread's done
Back