Meet Tai (aka CheapyD Jr.) - Pictures Ahoy! (Video added)

Thanks for all your well-wishes...it's awesome to get such love!
Make sure you at least watch the 1:34 mark.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01rFTyEhfdQ[/media]

Congradulations CheapyD and Mrs. CheapyD, you have a Beautiful Baby Boy. Congrats CheapyD Mom and Dad on being GrandParents. Also Congrats to Wombat and Mrs. Wombat on becoming the new Aunt and Uncle to the new Baby Boy Tai.

Congrats guys.

Congrats David!! Just don't be too cheap when it comes to buying stuff for the baby. Or maybe you should. He won't know the difference for awhile.

in between California catching on fire and the announcement of Street Fighter 4, the apocalypse is upon us.

and the first Horseman is... BABY TAI!

nah jk. He is more like our savior. The savior who will deliver us from high game prices after the end of the world.

Man, that was a really loud
fart
for such a small human being. A momentus occasion to be caught on film, make sure to save it and show it to him when he's older.

ITS A NINJA!

CONGRATS! Kids looking at you with a mixture of love and "Daddy, whats wrong with your eyes!?" fear.....

Word to CheapyD: Enjoy it, because it goes by much too fast. One day 10lbs and looking perplexed at everything. Then 10 months and sitting up and smiling and laughing when you are silly with them. Then 2 years, running from you screaming and thowing your keys down the toilet :p

By that time PS3 might even have some games out :p

[quote name='orangecrush']Congratulations! Hopefully your kid will look more like your wife than you. I would HIGHLY recommend breast feeding if you guys have not decided to do that yet. It can be very difficult at first, but it will save you a TON of money and it really is better for the kid. Another recommendation if you don't mind doing laundry every day is about 12 reusable diapers http://www.diaperpin.com/diapers/itemdetail.asp?id=1570 This will save you guys hundreds of dollars a year and there is a pretty active secondary market for these diapers when you are done.

Again, Contratulations and I hope that you have gotten enough sleep as you will not get any for the next few months.[/quote]

OrangeCrush speaks the truth, but you'll need more than 12 cloth diapers to make it work. Yeah, they're less convenient, but when you see the amount of landfill space one kid's disposable diapers take up and consider the amount of money you'll save (not to mention it's better for the kid's butt), it's worth doing. And my wife was breastfed until she was old enough to ask for it in complete sentences and she turned out brilliant and beautiful, so there ya go.

BTW, I just showed the video of Tai to my wife and she spontaneously conceived.

This is the best damn news I've read in ages. Even better than the news that Double Fine is working on a new Psychonauts game... Congrats to all. Now, go get some sleep while you still can!

A bit late to the party (was on holiday with the Mrs.) but gratz nonetheless. I see he takes after his father. ;) Gotta love baby flatulence.

Congrats on successful birth of your baby boy. May you, your wife and kid be well. If there was ever a week not to do a CAG cast this would be it, take a week off and enjoy the time with your family.=)

Congrats on the new little one!

Here is hope to enjoying many a sleepless night and less gaming time...

...but damn it's worth it.
:)

(my 19m says "Hi" too)

contrats, just wait, right now you can't wait for him to wake up but in a few months you'll be begging for a nap because you can't keep up w/ him :)

Congrats, Cheapy. Have you been pissed on yet?

We celebrated the birth of our son on the 14th. In the first week, I've taken 5 bags of garbage out to the trash container. Babies make a lot of waste!

Wow, check out Baby Cheapy!

I can tell by the way he sneezed that he won't pay more than $19.99 for any of the Wii launch titles.

Congratz Cheapy!!!!
But on a side note to all the little CAGS out there....When it comes to the ladies dont be a cheap ass gamer buy yourself a condom.

bread's done
Back