Mega 64 - Real Life Video Game Parodies

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Some of you remember their infamous Shenmue 2 parody from a few years ago... or the one they did on Metal Gear Solid. Basacially, they adapt video game adventures until real life skits.

I hadn't checked the site in years... it seems now they've added

River City Ransom
Ghosts and Goblins
Katamari Damacy
Tetris

And a few more. Pretty funny stuff -

www.mega64.com

I almost fell out of my chair at the river city ransom one.

Yeah, I see you haven't checked it for quite a while, I think I saw all those except katamari damacy about a year ago :p. It's too bad that he can't pick anything up with that ball (of course) he just looks like an idiot rolling around a ball.

Nice videos though, they should make more.

[quote name='SpazX']Yeah, I see you haven't checked it for quite a while, I think I saw all those except katamari damacy about a year ago :p. It's too bad that he can't pick anything up with that ball (of course) he just looks like an idiot rolling around a ball.

Nice videos though, they should make more.[/QUOTE]

If you look at the News section, they have an Ico one thats going to be on their DVD. Apparently they've already made 1 DVD, and are working on a second... that is pretty crazy.

That Paperboy one is great, espically the end.

damn I got no time to DL those rite now,

but I jux searched youtube to see what they had.

that Paperboy parody is on some shit!!!!!

it's like 2AM and Im laughin my ass off on it!!

dat shit's hilarious on a whole another level!

the Shenmue one is pretty funny...

"i'm looking for the man who killed my father"

"uh oh, she's calling security"

[quote name='Apossum']the Shenmue one is pretty funny...

"i'm looking for the man who killed my father"

"uh oh, she's calling security"[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

"Is Tom working today?"

"No honey, he's not, I think that's what the problem is"

I bought their dvd a while back, and now I'm waiting for the second one. It's completely worth it even the behind the scenes stuff is hilarious. Apparently these guys live and film their skits about 20 miles from me and I didnt realize it untill I bought the dvd and recognized almost everywhere they filmed.

My downloads are going extremely slow but the ones that I did get were awesome. Snake at the grocery store was hilarious and the paperboy and tetris ones were great too.

The GRAW ones they did for Marketplace were pretty lackluster, but the MGS, Shenumue and River City Ransom ones are great. I hadn't seen the Paperboy one yet. Very funny.

[quote name='rocknrollpart5']I bought their dvd a while back, and now I'm waiting for the second one. It's completely worth it even the behind the scenes stuff is hilarious. Apparently these guys live and film their skits about 20 miles from me and I didnt realize it untill I bought the dvd and recognized almost everywhere they filmed.[/QUOTE]

What kind of video game parodies are on the DVD's?

[quote name='Roufuss']What kind of video game parodies are on the DVD's?[/QUOTE]

the dvd has metal gear, river city ransom, super dodgeball, zelda, shenmue, mario, kid icarus, banjo kazooie(this one is more like how banjo lives his regular life), i dont remember what else.

I bought the DVD as well. If you get it for the videogame skits, you'll love it for everything else.

2 of the characters that stand out are Marcus(which is a puppet) and Horatio(The main villian Dr. Poque's roommate).

They also have a commercials for games that you wish they made (Extreme Graphing FTW) and Aggressive Caroling, trust me you have to see that one to believe it.

It also has one of the coolest songs on there. "Ain't Nutin but a Dreamcast". It's of course a parody of the Dr.Dre song. I think I can find the link to get it. I'll post again when I find it.

EDIT*

ok I couldn't find where to download the song, but I upped to rapidshare. Here is the link....

http://rapidshare.de/files/17307482/Dr._Poque_-_nuttin_but_a_dreamcast.mp3.html

bread's done
Back