Mega Man 9 T-Shirt $4 at Big Lots

HCHecxz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If anyone can find the "Mega Man 9" T-Shirt with the ugly retro box art at Big Lots for $4 in XL-XXL, I'll buy it from you using Paypal. I've tried looking at the Elizabethtown, KY store but had no luck. Please help out a fellow CAG member, thank you!

Are you serious? I'm going to have to look there now. I didn't get one with my press kit.

Thanks if you find me one, please PM me! I'll be very grateful, once I get a chance off work, i'll was going to drive out of my way to other Big Lots close by and check.

OK, nevermind, I checked the 9/2-9/12 ad and it shows up there, too. Ignore my previous post. Hope I didn't miss any.

I went to a second Big Lots today and still no luck. It's strange that the ad has the shirt pictured but I have been unable to find it...

[quote name='bigdaddy']Big Lots has clothing?[/QUOTE]

Yes they do!

It sucks they advertised it, but turn around and not having any at the stores....*sigh*

didn't find it they and saw the ad its show the kids one. btw I want to the another Hot Topic that most stuff than next to me for the last day of 50% off Clearance Items (B&M and Online)which was yesterday to look T-Shirt to get and found Mega Man 9 T-Shirt with the bad retro box for $5.00 I was like cool and and got 2 other shirt too

bread's done
Back