Mega Man Anniversary Edition

If you have a Game Rush near you (inside Blockbuster's) you can trade in any game (even 1.99 PSX games) to get 10 dollars off games 29.99 or more... so, you could get it for about 22 dollars (including tax) if you use that method.

If not, then, yes, EB is probably your best bet, or wait 4 months or so and wait for the 19.99 price drop, which I see happening at some point.

what I did:

if you can find Roadkill (GC version only) at your local TRU, it's $5. at FYE/Coconuts/Strawberries(?), they'll give you $24 store credit for a trade-in on this version. I had more credit left over from a few months back, so the MM Collection was essentially $5 for me. but if I'd only used the $24, the MMC would've been $11-$12 after tax.

good luck ;)

[quote name='waxHead']what I did:

if you can find Roadkill (GC version only) at your local TRU, it's $5. at FYE/Coconuts/Strawberries(?), they'll give you $24 store credit for a trade-in on this version. I had more credit left over from a few months back, so the MM Collection was essentially $5 for me. but if I'd only used the $24, the MMC would've been $11-$12 after tax.

good luck ;)[/quote]

It's funny how things which are perfectly legal can make you feel so dirty and unethical.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='waxHead']what I did:

good luck ;)[/quote]

It's funny how things which are perfectly legal can make you feel so dirty and unethical.[/quote]

why should that make you feel dirty/unethical?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='waxHead']what I did:

good luck ;)[/quote]

It's funny how things which are perfectly legal can make you feel so dirty and unethical.[/quote]

that's interesting... it didn't bother me one bit.

all you're doing is buying it at one place, and taking it to another place to trade in as used. the only difference is... it's not *actually* used, but as far as FYE is concerned, it is, and will be. FYE opened them up after purchase, but they didn't need to check the condition of the games. and besides, it's well worth it for Mega Man, that game is great ;)

[quote name='S0CREF']I have a new copy I just bought and absolutely hate the game. I could part with the game.[/quote]

GC or PS 2 version?

[quote name='S0CREF']I have a new copy I just bought and absolutely hate the game. I could part with the game.[/quote]
Just curious, did you like mega man when you were a kid? Since you have Spaceballs as your avatar, I doubt you're a kid. Sucks that you don't like it; I enjoy my copy ($22.99) and have beaten 1 and 2. The interface could be much better though.

I was more curious than anything. I'm really enjoying the PS 2 version, though the first unlockable battle game is rather lame.

[quote name='S0CREF']It was GC... the controls were very very awkward. Someone has already claimed it though.[/quote]

[quote name='ykryptonite13']Just curious, did you like mega man when you were a kid? Since you have Spaceballs as your avatar, I doubt you're a kid. Sucks that you don't like it; I enjoy my copy ($22.99) and have beaten 1 and 2. The interface could be much better though.[/quote]

I absolutely loved them when I was a kid. And yes, I am not a kid; actually I am almost 23 now. I just hate the fact that the controls were very ass backwards and you weren’t able to change them at all. The PS2 version I heard was a bit more comfortable from what I hear.

bread's done
Back