Mega Man X7 and Mega Man X8

I know you want brand new, but your best bet is really to scour gamestops and you should be able to find a very good used copy. I'm a huge megaman fan and X7 is not worth $25.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I know you want brand new, but your best bet is really to scour gamestops and you should be able to find a very good used copy. I'm a huge megaman fan and X7 is not worth $25.[/QUOTE]Yes, I have been told the game was bad, but it's not as bad as the rabid fans make it. They tried something new and just ended up failing miserably. Capcom should have sold it for $20 when it first came out, then maybe it would have gotten better reviews.

Still, I'm trying to go through all of the X games. So far, I have been able to beat X1-X3 from X Collection for my GameCube (well, I had to in order for me to get Battle & Chase). I also own X in SNES cartridge form and Maverick Hunter for PSP. I also own Command Mission, which I should go back to because it was decent.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i have both, X8 is okay...X7 was just terrible. It has one of the most annoying boss battles I've ever played in. It was the battle with Flame Hyenard and he kept screaming "burn, burn it to the ground"

oh god...the torture

just watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njhVmL05RgQ[/QUOTE]

Good heavens.

... I no longer have any desire to play X7.

Wow, after watching that video, I never want to play Mega Man X7. Even if someone tried to give it to me for free, I still wouldn't take it.

Hate to be the newbie that comes in all disagreeable, but Mega Man X7 is great - it really gets an undeserved bad rap for a few annoying decisions when the majority of the game is pure side-scrolling greatness. Even the 3D portions people complain about aren't that terrible, and the game as a whole is well worth putting up with the annoying boss speech. And the soundtrack is amongst the best of the X series, IMO.

Commence the stoning.

bread's done
Back