Mega Sale - All Proceeds go to Games For Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xepherys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Thank you for looking. The Games For Soldiers sale has ended. Thank you to all of you fine, wonderful CAGs for your support. Please keep an eye out for information on our Summer 2009 Raffle. CAGs will be eligible for a special offer on raffle tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
crzyjoeguy, responded.

8ball, it's not necessary, but you are welcome to cover the fees since it's for charity. Totally up to you. :)

Wow, I leave for dinner and get hammered! Thank you all so much for your interest in helping out. I'm responding to PMs as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Well, we've grossed almost $300 from CAG alone tonight. Of course a small chunk of that will end up going to shipping out all of your orders, but this has been truly amazing! Thank you all so much. Keep up the requests and I'll get to everyone as quickly as possible. Also, I will be leaving ratings for everyone who has sent money already. Please be patient! :)

Aye aye aye... the support here is amazing!

If you PM'd me and I haven't gotten back to you, I'm sorry. I'm trying to pack up games and see what kind of stock we have left.

If you've already paid, and have not received feedback yet, you're on my list. I've only submitted feedback for about a dozen people so far.

I have a bunch of packages going out tomorrow afternoon. If it doesn't go out tomorrow, and you've already paid, it should go out by Friday.

Whew! I need sleep! :p

Ninja Blade - $15.00
Project Sylpheed - $5.00
Shadowrun - $5.00
Tenchu Z - $10.00
Vampire Rain - $5.00

Are the cases in good condition? For example,
are any cracked? From shaking them, do any
sound like they have loose discs inside?
Do any of them have a smokey smell,
discoloration from being in a smokey
environment?

At this time, I'm not requesting that you
hold these for me.

As some of you know, I run a non-profit organization called
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

GlassAgate, all of these games are brand new and factory sealed. Most came directly from EA and Microsoft as direct from warehouse shipments.

Wow- great price on Fable 2 (as I've seen many have sold)... you can even flip them on amazon for a little profit if you're looking for a 50% off code. OP, you might want to adjust the shipping costs though... ie: 3/each or 10 for 4 or more (since if you bought 4 it would be $12 shipping costs, but 5 would be $10).

Anyways, great program you have going for our men and women overseas. I'm glad to see you've gotten corporate sponsors helping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back